Chapter 12

But Sid smiled for teasing her, "it's ok. I can manage. After all, Rihan is my fan. How can I resist him? I am right, Rihan?"
Rihan said with happiness, "Of course, Mr Khurana, sometimes, my sister doesn't know what she is saying."
Sid chuckled while Minal glared him or her brother. Rihan pointed her to keep quiet.

Her dad said calmly, "Please don't listen her. She is just like that. Feel free with us."

She made her face while he nodded with smile, "it's ok uncle."
They started to talking. Kunal asked with raising his eyebrows, "Mr Khurana, Its hard to see you personally. Then how did you come in such small city?" Everyone looked at Sid with curiosity.

While Minal glared Kunal why he opened his mouth.
Sid said with cold tone, "I came here for meeting but the main reason is my girlfriend belongs to this city. I want to meet her parents but she is denying it. That's why I come to convince her."

Minal tried to control herself from choking out her food. Rihan said with excitement, "wow, you have girlfriend. It means I can meet you more. May be..... Right?"

Sid put his hand on his shoulder like friendly, "of course, from now we are friends."
Rihan jumped lightly from his seat, "thanks Mr Khurana."
Kunal's mother suggested with smile, "She may be shy. Give her some time to tell her parents."

Sid smirked, "I also think she is shy that's why she didn't tell her parents till yet."
Minal opened her mouth with disdain, "may be, She is saving you."

Sid asked with curiosity, "from what?"
She gritted her teeth, "You are not aware of parents mentally. What will you do, if her parents force you to marry her immediately?"

Everyone looked at her with shocked.
Sid looked at her eyes and said softly, "What if I want it. I am aware of parents mentally very well. Miss Minal. And I can't sit silently and watch any random guy have any type of hope towards my girlfriend." He said last sentence with forcefully.

Minal looked at his eyes. She was searching that he was telling truth or not. Sid was giving her smile and nodded. She looked away and started to eat. She was speechless. What can she say more?

There were silent on the table and everyone was eating silently. Sid was playing with his ring for showing off Kunal. Kunal noticed it and he saw identical ring on Minal finger. Kunal asked Minal directly, "Minal, why are you wearing so much expensive ring?"

Sid smirked because his plan was going to success. Minal glared Kunal as she is asking 'how dare you to ask me' but her mom held her hand under the table because she knew her daughter very well.

She didn't want to create a scene because it was already hard to handle the relationship between two families after breaking engagement. That's why she interpreted, "it's a fake ring. She bought it from general store. It was her luck that she found it."
Kunal's mother looked the ring in Minal's ring, "wow... It's looking like real. Minal, you are so lucky."
Sid looked at Minal with raising eyebrows. Minal understood what he was thinking. She knew if she didn't open her mouth. He would open her mouth somehow.

She took a deep breath and looked at her mom, "Mom, I am sorry. I lied you. It's not fake ring. It's real."
Before her mom gave her response, she pointed her finger to Mr Khurana and said, "and he gave me it."
Everyone looked at her with shocked while Sid was glad inside that his planning worked.
Kunal asked, "Minal, why did you take from him? Do you know what is it meaning?"
She laughed dramatic and looked at him, "I am not stupid. I worn your ring for seven years. I know what it's mean that's why I worn it. And what is your problem? Can't you sit down silently and eat?"
Kunal shut down his mouth with making his face.