13. Hairstyle (Hueningkai)

3rd person pov

3rd person pov

the room was entirely packed, with inexplicably long tables lining up in rows with mannequins on top. despite the large space, the class felt really immersed that day. distinct chatter filled the air, making the atmosphere really lively.

y/n exhaled, feeling proud that there were a lot of students there that day. smiling, she called on everyone's attention, clapping loudly as the sunshine shone her with bliss.

"okay, let's start this class! my name's y/n!" she yelled cheerfully to the students.

"hi ms. y/n!" they all greeted in unison.

"welcome to hairstyling 101," she warmly said, bringing smiles to their faces.

after she did some explaining, she walked around as snipping sounds filled her ear, cuts of wigs all over the floor. she observed as she eyed them one by one, how passionate they are and how they were enjoying doing what they're doing.

then she caught a table of students with confused looks, just staring at the mannequins with brows knitted together. she chuckled as she approached them, hands held together.

"hey there, what're your names?"

all 5 boys turned their heads towards her, shocked that their teacher would approach them despite the fact that their table is far away at the back.

"um... i'm soobin, and these are yeonjun, beomgyu, taehyun and kai." soobin hesitated, introducing himself as he pointed at them one by one.

"oh, nice to meet you! what brings you to hairstyling 101 today?" curiosity overwhelmed y/n.

"oh no, we're here to accompany kai, he's the one that wants to join this class in the first place." yeonjun quickly rambled, and kai instantly giggled sheepishly.

"oh, i see..." y/n agreed as she locked eyes with kai.

"are you confused with anything?" y/n asked while still looking at kai. he was flustered and stuttered with words.

"actually, we are really confused. could you help us?" beomgyu cut in between them to get rid of the tension, and as soon as y/n realized this, she smiled at beomgyu. "yeah, sure!"

_

a few days have passed, and y/n helped them a lot, especially kai. whenever y/n explains something, kai wpuld always struggle and y/n ended up helping him one way or another.

"y-yah, what kind of hairstyle is that!" yeonjun was out of breath, laughing so hard at kai's mannequin that the others looked at it too. eventually, everyone including y/n was laughing uncontrollably, holding their stomachs as they almost fell onto the ground.