f i v e

~|Promise|~

AUTHOR's POV

AT YAKO JUNIOR HIGH:

Kaori halt infront of the school gates. She stared at the school logo for about a good few minutes before making her way towards the entrance of the building.
The crowd that was noisy earlier, were now quiet as Kaori walked past them.

"Wait is she the new transfer student from Miyagi?"

"I heard she's good at playing volleyball back in her elementary days."

"Eh? She doesn't look like she plays volleyball."

"Wah so pretty!"

"Woah look at her backpack. It's a designer one. Bet you for 2 yakisoba breads if her family is rich."

"Ha! Bring it on!"

Kaori felt uncomfortable because of their stares and whispers about her, so she hurried her footsteps and managed to get out of the crowd's sight. While walking fast, she managed to bump to someone. She fell down flat on her bum and groaned. "Itai..."

The mysterious guy put his hand out. Kaori stared at the hand for about few seconds before grabbing it and standing up. She bowed deeply. "Sumimasen! I wasn't looking where I was going. It was an accident."

"Hey hey. It's okay. Accidents happen." She looked at his face and was fascinated. He had a gray hair and black undercut, an indication of his original hair color.

She blushed slightly at his handsome face and rubbed her nape

She blushed slightly at his handsome face and rubbed her nape. "Um... why did you dye your hair to gray?"

'What the hell Kaori?! That was a weird question to ask!' Kaori thought.

She was embarrassed. "G-gomen! Don't answer that! That was a weird question!"

He chuckled and waved his hand, indicating it was okay. "No no it's fine. And yeah. I dyed my hair to gray because people are confused of who I am or who is my brother."

She scratched her cheek lightly. "You have a twin brother?"

He was puzzled for a second. "Are you a new student around here?" She nodded.

"Ah! Ya must be the new student from Miyagi. And yes. I have a twin brother. His name is Miya Atsumu."

"Oh that explains it. What's your name?"

"Miya Osamu." Then the bell rang, indicating that it was time for first period.

"Well, I'll see you later. What's your class?" He asked.