Chapter Six; Epilogue

Thea approached Steve, who was holding a file, and Sam in the Graveyard. They both turned to her and their eyes landed on her many injuries. "I'm okay guys. What's in the file?"
"Natasha gave it to me, it's to do with Bucky."
"Whatever you're planning, count me in." Thea said, not wanting to reveal her next move. "I don't know about you two, but I could do with a really good sleep."
"How long till you heal?" Sam questioned.
"Doctor's say could be weeks maybe a month, I zoned out. I'll be healed by the end of the week, maybe sooner. Perks of enhanced healing." Thea saluted the duo before heading to her car. "ASH, can you have an untraceable car meet me at my next destination?"
"Will you be needing the keys too?"
"Yeah."
"The car will be released as soon as you arrive at your destination."
"Thank you." Thea soon arrived at her destination.

Thea walked into the Smithsonian, trying to ignore the pain from her gun shot wound. She headed straight for the Captain America exibt and found Bucky looking at the display about himself. She approached and noticed him insantly become tense. "Act natural and everything will be okay. HYDRA isn't gone so they are most likely still after you, so you need to leave. Outside is an untraceable car and some money. The car is fitted with AI technology and will be able to help you stay off the grid. You can also use it to get in touch with me if you need any help. In the glove compartment is a file of your life before and everything I could gather about what HYDRA did and made you do."
"Why should I trust you?"
"You have no reason to trust me, but what have you got to lose. You couldn't control what you became, I kinda understand what that is like. You saw a fraction of what I can do, I wasn't born like this."
"What do you want in return?"
"Nothing. Just stay safe, I'll check in on you when I can." Thea discreetly placed the keys into his metal hand before leaving. With her back turned, she didn't notice Bucky staring after her before looking at the keys with a barely noticable smile.