Bonus Chap. 3 (PROM)

Kierra

Today is Saturday and prom is exactly one week away. I'm extremely excited whereas Jordan isn't too affected. We're currently laying in the bed watching Fifty Shades Darker. It's the second movie in the Fifty Shades series.

After watching the first one months ago, it's become my favorite series. Fifty Shades Darker is my favorite one.

Jordan's laying on his stomach, while I'm sitting on top of his back, right where his waist starts. He's shirtless, while I have on one of his shirts. He prefer us naked, but his mom is home and we don't want to surprise her.

Right at the part where the girl is in Christian and Ana's room while they're sleep, Jordan flips over. Now I'm straddling his lap, while he looks up at me.

He pulls me down and connects his lips to mine. Before it could get too hated, I pull back. He frowns at me and grabs my neck, pulling me back down to him.

He rolls us over so he's hovering over me, and he tangles his tongue with mine, exploring my mouth with a fierceness that's wasn't there initially.

His hands come up my shirt and rests on my stomach. I suck in a breath and let out a breathy moan when he thrusts his hips against mine.

Pulling back, he shoves his head in my neck. "I want a baby." My eyes widen in surprise and I wrap my arms around him. "Umm..."

He laughs lightly. "Yea yea yea. I know, we're in high school. But you can't honestly tell me you haven't thought about it." Sighing because I have thought about it, I speak.

"Yea but, there's things I want to do before kids. I meant a kid, not kids." He nips me neck. "No you were right. Kids, not a kid. I want at least 4."

What? I didn't even want kids at first. Pulling back I look at him in fear and he laughs. "Get used to to idea. You got less than 10 years." Shaking my head, I get a pillow and slap him with it. Like hell will I have 4 kids.

Thursday

Today me and Jess are going to get our nails done. While Seniors have school this week, we aren't doing anything because everyone is getting ready for prom.

We came to the same mall we got our dresses, shoes, etc. from, and are headed towards the salon on the second floor.

Walking into the salon, the smell of nail polish makes my nose scrunch up. I hate that smell. Walking to the desk with a nice looking older woman behind it, we smile. "Hello, appointment for Rogers and Williams."

The lady types in the computer before nodding and telling us to sit in one of the chairs in the back, by the nail polish.

After sitting for about 2 minutes, two ladies approaches us and we quickly tell them what we want.

I, of course, got black and silver nails.