2: beach

taehyung was awake early. he had grabbed his phone to play games waiting for jungkook to wake up. He was so into the game that he was startled when a hand snatched the phone away.

"noo give it back!" Taehyung said his eyes widen. he looked at Jungkook who still had his eyes closed. but taehyung was sure he stole his phone. no one else was here.

"kookie give it back, i know you took it" taehyung said and sat up looking at his boyfriend with a frown.

but jungkook didnt opened his eyes, but he did pout his lips.

taehyung smiled and moved closer to jungkook and pecked his lips. 

"hm here you go" jungkook was wide awake now and handed taehyungs phone back.

"yay, thankies!" taehyung said and took it back.

"im gonna shower real quick" Jungkook said getting out of bed, he walked to the bathroom.

Jungkook was showering and he was feeling happy, they didnt have a lot of days they were sad or angry. sometimes both of them would make mistakes and have a argument. but it would almost always end up with a hug and the other would would apologize after cooling down. He would not do it again. as long both learned from it they are okay with those arguments, its normal. you cant expect someone to be always perfect. 

Jungkook just hoped that he can have taehyung at his side always, he wants to marry him one day. just like he said when they were just teens. He will suprise him with blue flowers and a pretty ring. 

Jungkook smiled at the thought. 

the older was done and walked back into his room to see where taehyung was being. normally the hybrid would just come in and brush his teeth and whatever he wanted to do in the bathroom.

To jungkooks suprise he saw taehyung curled on his side on the bed. his white tail against his legs and his eyes closed.

"god you are so frikin cute" Jungkook said walking to the ball on the bed. he sat down and stroked taehyungs hair.

"hm" Taehyung hummed a smile forming on his lips as he moved his head closer to jungkooks touches. "kookie?"

"yes Tae?" Jungkook responded watching the hybrid open his eyes.

"want to go to the beach together, and swim?" Taehyung asked. he was still exited to go there even if they lived so close to the beach and able to see it from their window.

"of course. but i do have work tonight" 

"Can i come with you?" taehyung asked sitting up quickly.

"hm.. i suppose you can. its nothing much"

"yay!" Taehyung was always happy with the little extra time he can be with the older.  "but..no shooting right?" he then asked. he didnt like that after all that happend before. he was terrified of guns now. but not of Jungkook, he knew jungkook will never hurt him again. this was his sweet jungkook.

"no shooting. if it happends you hide behind me" Jungkook said. he was always ready to catch a bullet for taehyungs safety. 

"Wil the hyungs also come with you?"

"Jimin and Yoongi will"

"fun fun" taehyung smiled and got off the bed to get ready for the day.

-

"Is that a crab?" Taehyung asked looking at the red thing in the sand in front of him.

"it is-dont touch it!" Jungkook shouted seeing taehyung poke it. 

"AH! it attacked me!" Taehyung shouted running to jungkook pointing at the red crab that had his pinchers in the air.

"you should not touch it tae, it doesnt like that" Jungkook chuckled talking taehyung to the other side.

"but it didnt look dangerous" 

Jungkook shook his head smiling. taehyung really didnt understand some things. 

"Crab dangerous" Taehyung said to himself tapping his head wich he did often when he needed to remember something.

jungkook suddenly bend down and lifted taehyung up. taehyung was happy at first smiling when jungkook carried him. but then he saw the sea comming closer and he shook his head.

"noo back to the sand, back!" 

"oh no" jungkook said sarcastic and dropped taehyung in the sea. taehyung yelped and closed his eyes going full under water.

jungkook laughed seeing taehyung drenched with water. his tail driping water and his ears not fluffy anymore. taehyung pouted with a frown.

"its not funny. im all wet now" taehyung said and attacked jungkook by splashing water in jungkooks face.

"pffah shit" Jungkook covered himself when the water hit his face making him let out a weird sound.

"take that!" Taehyung said and crossed his arms. 

jungkook flipped his wet hair back and looked at the hybrid.

"oh want to start a water fight?" he asked lifting a brow.

taehyung needed a moment before realising. his eyes widen and jungkook charged at him jumping through the water that slowed him down.

"aaah!" taehyung screamed in panick trying to escape from jungkook. he got in panick easily when someone chased him.

"come here kitten" Jungkook said grabbed a hold of taehyung waist and pulling him against him.

"k-kookie let goooo!"

"not after i kiss you." jungkook sad. he didnt get e proper kiss after the short peck this morning.

Taehyung smiled turning around. being face to face with jungkook who looked at him with soft eyes.

"I like kissie"Taehyung said and kissed Jungkook. wrapping his arms around his neck.

Jungkook wrapped his arms tighter around taehyungs waist feeling his shirt getting wet from taehyung. but he didnt care it was just all fun to him. 

Their lips moved together knowing the other pair like their back of their hands. loving the feeling of those familiair lips. 

"Now lets swim" Jungkook said parting after he had his proper kiss.

---

It wont be long till i introduce where this story is going. So we have a bit of story going on.

I like writing this so much, its been a while. I really missed these two 😭💞

Thank you for reading! I will update soon :)
🌼