chapter four... Team Forces vs Metal Overlord

Knuckles: Overlord!

Silver: I'm going back to the ship.

Amy: oh no you don't, we're defeating him together.

Knuckles: but we don't have our powers.

Amy: we don't need that, we just need to work together. Here's the plan. Charmy, you distract Metal Overlord by pretending to be bait

Charmy: okay

Amy: Espio, you and Vector take out all of the Eggman robots.

Espio and Vector: yes Amy.

Amy: Knuckles, once Charmy's distracted Metal, get the master emerald away from him.

Knuckles: anything for the master emerald.

Amy: I'll deliver the final blow once Overlords weakened. Tails, Silver have my back.

Tails and Silver: okay Amy.

Amy: bring it in everyone. 1. 2. 3.

All: GO TEAM FORCES!!!
***

During the battle...

Charmy: nah nah nah nah nah, betcha can't catch me.

Those words made the robot dragon chase after the bee. Luckily, Vector and Espio had Charmy's back. While Vector was punching the robots, Espio struck the robots with his shurikins and kunai. When the crocodile and chameleon gave Knuckles the signal, the echidna swooped in snatched the master emerald. Meanwhile, Amy, Tails, and Silver stood in the shadows, waiting to strike.

Knuckles: Amy, Metal Overlord is starting to weaken, now's your chance.

Just then, Amy, along with Tails and Silver, jumped out of the shadows, pouncing onto Metal Overlord. Amy managed to break the power inside of the robot, letting it all go back in their medallions. Suddenly, Metal discovered that Charmy was still in the air, letting him hit the bee boy in the wing with a brick, causing Charmy to fall.

Charmy: what's going on, no please no, GUYS, HELP!!!!

Amy: CHARMY!!!

But before anyone else could react, the master emerald began to tip and was getting ready to fall. Luckily, Knuckles was able to catch it on time.

Knuckles: its too heavy.

Vector: I gotcha back pal.

Vector and Knuckles were both able to save the master emerald.

Amy: well guys, Metal had been defeated and we can head back home now

Knuckles: wait, where's Charmy?

Silver: I think he fell off the cliff.

Tails: I'll fly down and try to find him.

Amy: just be careful, okay Tails?
***

Tails; guys, I have some bad news. Vector, Espio, this might affect you guys the most.

Vector: no.

Tails: I tried the best I could to look for Charmy, but this is all I found of him.( shows Charmy's medallion) I'm sorry.

Espio: no Charmy.

Espio took the medallion and held it close to his chest with tears in his eyes.

Blaze: hey guys, I've got to tell you something very important. Hey, what's wrong.

Amy: Charmy fell down that cliff, and I think he might be dead.

Blaze: I'm sorry to hear that, but Sonic's been falsely accused of destruction of the city.

Amy: we know that, Team Forces, we need to go now.

Vector: what about Charmy?

Blaze: I'll look for him

Amy: and if you find him, please bring him back to us.

Blaze: you have my word.

The End