fourty-one

Paxton and I arrived at his house and we both were quiet on the way home from the doctor.

When we walked inside i threw the test on the bed and fell to the floor. "THERE'S NO WAY IM PREGNANT." I screamed and kicked a

"Did you have your period?" Paxton asked me.

"I don't fucking know. I haven't ever since i've been with you though."

"What are we going to do if you are pregnant?"

"I don't know raise it?"

"Wait i want a boy if you are pregnant."

"Paxton"

"What. He can be a mini me. Wouldn't that be so cute."

"PAXTON I DONT WANT A DAMN BABY." I snapped him and he stopped and have me a sorrow look. "I'm sorry. I'm stressing out."

"Here." He walked over to me and picked me up, he then gave me the three pregnant test. "I can wait for you outside of the door."

"No. Come in here." I motioned him to go into the bathroom with me. I looked at the instructions to find out what to do, and Paxton was looking over my shoulder.

"So. You just pee on it. How does that do anything."

"Shut up and let me pee on it." I took it out of the box and sat on the toilet. I wasn't even able to per right away so sat there for a solid 5 minutes.

"Just pee." Paxton tried to suggest.

"I'm trying. I'm not just sitting here." Finally a drop came out, and i tried holding it as Paxton handed me the rest of them. I set them all down on the counter and we stood there. "I don't feel like waiting this long. I'm taking them and putting them in your room we can check them later."

I grabbed them and set them on some toilet paper on the side table by his couch. "What now." Paxton said while sitting on the bed.

"I don't know. My head still hurts a little, but it's bearable." I walked over to him, and he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Hi."

I looked down at him and he smiled, and laughed after i said that. "Hi." He put his hands on the back of my thighs and looked at me in the eye. "You're kinda hot even though you're sick."

"Well. Maybe i'm sick. We don't really know yet."

"I hope you're just sick."

"Me too." I put my arms over his shoulders and started to lean back and forth. "Where's Romeo?"

"Not this again."

"Hey. I'm sick." He rolled his eyes and pulled me into him.

He was playing with me hair and i was smiling at him. "You could let me try to braid your hair."

I gave him a weird look. "Do you even know how to braid?" He shook his head and i laughed, while taking the two hair ties off of my wrist. "Here i'll sit on the floor."

I pulled myself off of him and sat on the floor. He slid up and put my head in his lap. He grabbed my hair and tried to part it down the middle. I sat on my phone scrolling through my feed.

I felt him pretty much tie my hair. Or that's what i felt like. He kept on yanking and pulling my head back pretty forcefully.

"Holy shit. You're going to yank my whole head off if you keep being this forceful."

"You wouldn't complain any other time." He said to me and i turned around and smacked his chest. "Ow. Don't have to be so harsh."

"Oops my hand slipped." He rolled his eyes and i laughed.

He kept trying to braid my hair, and was still only on one side of my hair. He eventually started twisting it and left it. "I think this is good enough." He thing moves on to the other side.

He was struggling to do a simple twist on the other side and i felt him go half away and leave the rest of it. Then he went to the other side and let loose all of the hair to make it even with the other side.

"I did a pretty good job, if i do say so myself." He grabbed his phone and took a snapchat of it, then sent it to me.

When i got it my phone went off in my hand, and i clicked on the notification. I opened it to see it twisted two times, and the rest was in big tails.

"You did go bad oh my god."

"Okay you could've hyped me up a little bit."

"Hold on." I stood up and looked at him. "Oh my god. Paxton! They look so good! I wish you could do my hair every morning before school. It would be so cute!" I said then put a straight face on. "Happy?"

"Yes. It was perfect." He grabbed my hand and placed me on his lap. "This is the perfect view of me being able to see your hair."

I rolled my eyes at him and we sat there just on our phone, until we heard some scratches at the door.

"ROMEO?" I screamed, and the scratches got faster. I ran over to the door and he jumped right on me, and i started to pet him. "OHHHHH YOURE SUCH A GOOD BOY."

I walked back over to Paxton and Romeo jumped on the bed with us. I was petting him as Paxton sat on his phone. "If you're going to pet the dog, then don't sit on me." Paxton argued.

"Fine i will." I got off of him and he grabbed my waist and pulled me back down on him.

"I was kidding. I want you on my lap."

"Mhm. Sure." Romeo had gotten closer to me, and put his paws in my lap once again. "You're just so cute."

"I know i am." I jolted my head to look at Paxton who was smiling at me.

"I mean you're pretty cute, but i was talking to Romeo." I looked over at the side table, and realized i forgot about the test.

"Shit. I forgot about the test Paxton."

"I didn't. I didn't want to stress you out, so i acted like i forgot about them."

"Well now we're definitely gonna know if it's positive or not." I stood up and walked over to them. I didn't even look at them and had refused to look.

Paxton stood up after me and followed me. I had laid them facing down so i wouldn't know what it was if i were to walk past it or i wouldn't see it right away.

My heart started racing and my head did start to hurt again. My mind was going around the room. I felt like a carousel, my body didn't even know what to do.

"You look at it first." I slide them to Paxton.

"No. I'm not touching the thing you peed on." I squinted my eyes at him, and i flipped every single test over while looking away.

"Romeo what is it."

"The dog can't read."

"Sure he can."

I closed my eyes as i put my face in front of the three test.

I looked up at Paxton who wasn't in sight of the test, and he looked just as nervous as me. My mom and dad would kill me. Everything would be ruined.

I slowly opened my eyes, and kneeled down to the three test and Paxton did the same thing.

We both sighed as all of the test had only one line.
.
.
.
please don't kill me guys. i love you guys too much, so please don't kill me i'm begging you.