40

Aphmau's POV

"Jess, just come out, you're scaring the class!" Dad looked confused. My dad is six foot five so I jumped onto his back and climbed to his shoulders. My dad felt this and said, "Jess, get off of me." I made my self visible and said "Never." While I was invisible, I took off my hood and mask. I also changed my facial features back to normal. Dad pulled me off his shoulders and held me in his arms. I motioned for my siblings to come over and join me. They all hugged dad and I snapped all of their masks and hoods off.

"Hello! My name is Jess, these are my siblings: Emma, Jason, and Evan." "Hahaha, no she isn't, I am Emma." "Prove it." "Ivy turned into her divine form. I could tell this was mom's relic. I touched the relic flew out, split into six, and flew out to each kid. Two pieces flew out the window. I used magic to track them.

Ivy transformed and said, "You're evil! You took my magic!" "You have magic, just not the magic your mother stole from my mom." "My mother stole your magic?" "Yes." "I am so sorry." "It's alright." "So, I'm not Emma. My mom told me, I was adopted." "Your mom is your birth mom." The bell rings and everyone leaves. "Dad, how did you know your name was called?" "Crystal asked me to come." "Makes sense. Anyways, bye dad! We have to go to class."