Chapter 14

Harry's POV -
"You." I said, turning to face Taylor. She looked shocked, staring into my eyes as I took her hands. "Taylor, these last few weeks have been the best and worst of my life. The best because I got to spend time with you and the worst because I couldn't act on my feelings for you. Because I still have feelings for you! They never went!"

"Harry..." She breathed.

"I know this is a lot to process, and I'm not asking you to say you still like me or anything, I just can't bear the fact that you would've gone back to America without knowing anything about it. I might not have talked to you again for weeks, even months, and I don't think I could've waited that long" I said, studying her face and reaction.

"Harry. Do you know what? When I came to live with you guys, I was really happy that I would be spending time with you as a friend. We hadn't talked for months, and I knew that a relationship together wouldn't be good ater so little time, but I was happy I was getting to know you again as a friend." Taylor said, looking at our hands as I held them tightly. 

I didn't like where this was going. She was talking an awful lot about being friends. 

"After spending so much time together, and being at such close quarters,  I discovered something" she took a deep breath, squeezing my hands gently. "I don't think I can let you walk out of my life again. Not after the state I was in last time. I can't go through that again"

If she was talking about what I think she was talking about then she was more upset about our break up then she let on. 

"What are you saying?" I asked, wanting to make sure in case I made myself look like a fool. 

"I'm saying that I can't let you go. I need you" she said, clutching my hands tighter. 

"You need me?" I questioned, hardly believing it was true.

"Like a fish needs air... Wait no that's wrong, it's water. Whatever, I've let you go once before Harry Styles, and I'm definitely not doing it again"

I was so happy I didn't think. Leaning in, our lips connected, and I realised just how much I had missed this. Deepening the kiss, it just felt so right, me and her. Pulling away, I looked into her bright blue eyes, knowing this time I wasn't going to mess this up. 

The End

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There we go people, that is it! I hope you have enjoyed this story, and I just want to let you know there is a new one on the way, called Style, and it based on the song! The first chapter will be up soon!xx