the twenty second.

<3:50pm>
<present>

It had been weeks that Taeyong and Jaehyun had been hiding their kisses and discreet endearments. Taeyong sat on the bench while he sees Jaehyun sweat his heart out in playing basketball in his sports attire.

He sat down with his books completely ignored and his eyes focused on only Jaehyun, the way the sun shines on his glistening white skin and the way the winds press his clothes on his muscular form. Taeyong had completely fallen for the younger, and he believes that Jaehyun was far different from Sehun, and not only that but Jeno has been less interactive with him because Jaehyun was always near him.

The students didn't budge as they thought that him and Jaehyun are slowly becoming acquaintances and nothing more. His mother does not have a clue to what he's been up to.

Or that's what he thinks.

"Taeyong! You're still here?" Jaehyun jogged to him sloppily and sat down near him. He asked as if he wasn't expecting the older to wait for him.

Taeyong covered his nose from the very manly odor that Jaehyun was fuming out, "You stink"

"Still handsome though" Jaehyun dimples deepened when he smiled, before sniffing his armpits.

The older shook his head before hearing some whispers that gave him uneasiness and anxiety.

'Jaehyun is awfully close to Taeyong, did Taeyong buy Jaehyun or something?'

'What does that freak have that I don't? At least I smile and actually gave a fuck about what's happening around me'

Jaehyun looked at the two girls sitting on the other bench and he caught their eyes before showing such a serious face, the girls quickly stood up and left.

"They're noticing us" Taeyong closed his book and shoved them in bag.

"Do you perhaps want to tell the whole school about us?" Jaehyun grabbed the older by the wrist.

"No, I-I'm scared that the same thing would happen, and plus I wouldn't want my mom to know about us" Taeyong lowered his head as he felt apologetic for Jaehyun that they have to live like this.

"It's fine, but someday we have to be open about this, ok?"

Taeyong nodded. They both headed inside the locker room for Jaehyun to change, but of course Taeyong sneaked in because he really has no business inside.

He stood in front of a locker and watched his boyfriend remove his shirt and shorts. He would be lying if he said he was not drooling at the sight of Jaehyun in his underwear.

"Like what you see?" Jaehyun put his school pants and turned around to find Taeyong beet red.

"No, I just found it weird that you have a smooth face but hairy legs" Taeyong looked away and covered his face with his hands.

Jaehyun walked towards the older without even putting a shirt and slammed a hand beside Taeyong's head and stared intensely at the roseate face of the older.

"What do you say we go somewhere?" Jaehyun's hand moved from the locker to the older's soft face and made him face forward.

"I say let's go" Taeyong smiled.

🌌

"Jaehyun, where are we going?" Taeyong looked around and saw the sign 'no trespassing'.