𝟶𝟺: 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚑𝚎𝚖

"What a plot twist you were."

☾ ☆ ☾

It was a sunny afternoon. I was bored with no one to hang out with. Jug is too busy with G&G. Betty is too busy with the farm. Veronica, with her dad. And Archie with boxing. Ezra was sitting in his room, as usual, probably talking to a random girl on the phone. Ez was the school player back in Chicago. It won't be long till you hear his name around Riverdale.

All of a sudden, there was a knock on the door. What, that's weird. It's not like we were expecting anyone. I thought to myself. I got up from my rock hard bed and went to check the door. When I opened it, There stood Kurtz. With his disheveled hair and tattered clothing.

"Why... Hello, Princess." Kurtz exclaimed, with a mischievous smile smeared on his thin face.

"How the hell did you find out where I lived." I hissed, glaring at him.

"I have my sources." He said with a chuckle.

I looked around to see if there were any Serpents out. Of course, there was. I grabbed the muscular boy in front of me by the shirt and dragged him into the tarnished trailer. He looked at me with shock in his eyes.

"If any of the Serpent's saw you, I'm a goner if they tell Jug." I lectured him.

"Hey, don't let Jughead tell you what to do, sweetheart," Kurtz said,  pushing my blond locks out of my face.

"I'm not letting him tell me what to do." I snapped while slapping his hand away from me.

"I don't want to get involved with Gryphons and Gargoyles." Kurtz looked at me with a smirk on his pale face.

"Come on, Rosie, if you don't want to get involved with G&G, I wouldn't make you." He said in a slightly sympathetic tone.

"Talking to you automatically links me to G&G." I sighed.

"Princess, trust me," Kurtz whispered as he pulled me into a warm embrace. I buried my head into his shoulder, he smelled like fresh petrichor.

As he pulled away from me, the coldness in the room hit me like a truck. I longed to be in his embrace once more.

"Rosaleen, Is someone here?" Ezra shouted from his room.

"Umm, n-no" I stuttered, staring into Kurtz's icy chocolate eyes.

I knew Ez could tell I was fibbing. Before I had time to react Ezra, was already standing in the living room of the rundown trailer.

"Who is this, Rosaleen?" Ez blurted, agitated.

"Um, this is Kurtz. He's a friend, I guess." I said, rubbing the back of my head.

"He looks like a scumbag," Ez stated, eyeing him down.

"Who are you calling a scumbag, stud," Kurtz snapped, standing face to face with my brother.

"Ezra, will you stop being so judgy." I hissed, pushing him away from Kurtz.

"Fine sis, but get this punk out of here." Ezra shouted as he walked back into his room.

"I'm sorry, but you have to go. Please don't let any Serpents see you." I sighed, pushing Kurtz out of the door.

"I  was hoping I could've stayed longer, maybe next time," Kurtz said, pushing my buttercup hair behind my ear, causing my face to turn a beat read.

"Bye, Princess." Kurtz snickered as he sauntered away from my trailer.

I shut the old creaking door behind me and walked to my brother's room.

"Ezra, what the hell, you don't have to be rude to guests," I said, leaning against the door frame.

"Rosie, I saw the kid dealing fizzle rocks last night. Do you know what you're getting into."  Ez snapped.

"Ezra, I'm not getting involved with him," I said, thinking about if I was lying or not.

"You better not, or I'm going to Pa, and maybe he'll go to FP Jones, the new sheriff in town. I'm sure he will be delighted to arrest a fizzle rock dealer. Ezra said, glaring at me with his sky blue eyes.

I ignored this snarky comment and went outside to get some fresh air until I got a call from Jughead. "ah fuck"

727 words

Sorry, I feel like this chapter kind of sucked. I've re-edited this 10,000 times, but I feel like I can't get it right.

I hope you liked it anyway! :)

-------------------------------------------------------