𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 - 𝐶𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑎 𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑒

Word count: 803

Just a quick reminder and PLEASE READ The reader is not attracted to women if you don't want to read that then I probably have other Cordelia stuff you could read if you want too💕

The rain thrummed on the windows and the roof, Misty stood watching it rolling down the glass. You could hear Zoe gasp and shiver at the cold over the room.

"Cold as fuck in here"

Madison said. You nodded tapping your finger on your drink. You tried to look at Cordelia but she just turned her head to look away. Tears rolling down her red cheeks.

"Uhm if you'll excuse me girls I'm going to take a bath"

She stood up and walked out of the room. God, you wished it could have gone differently it just hadn't. Kyle 𝘈𝘯𝘥 Nan started cleaning up the red solo cups and Zoe stood up to help them

"Guys I think I'll go to bed"

Queenie said and then left. Madison lit a cigarette and cut on the TV an episode of "Golden Girls" playing. You sighed and downed the rest of your alcohol wiping your face and putting your chin I. Your right hand. God, you wished it could have been different.

3 hours ago

The music pumped and Cordelia and the girls danced in their dresses. She pulled you into the crowd and you both danced like idiots to the song. She smiled and started laughing for no apparent reason. You knew she was drunk.

"Y/n have a drink"

Queenie said.

"Come on Queenie you're the only one here besides me who's sober"

"So? Live a little"

You nodded and down the glass of alcohol. Laughing and shaking your head at the bitter taste. Zoe and Madison were drunkenly singing karaoke. Misty was spinning around and tripping over everything while Cordelia danced beside the jukebox. You made your way over to her and held her hands.

"Dance with me?"

She did, She put her hands on your waist and part of you had started to believe that she wanted them there. When the song went off before Mallory had time to go start another one Cordelia told you she was going up to her room.

"Okay"

You'd said and Mallory started another song. Cordelia walked up the spiral stairs to her bedroom and just before she entered the door she motioned for you to come up. You did of course. She had gone into her bedroom when you'd started your way up the stairs, When you entered she was sitting on her bed. She smiled at you drunkenly and patted the seat beside her.
  You took a seat and Cordelia smiled once again.

"You look very beautiful tonight"

You blushed "Thank you"

Cordelia ran her hands messily through her hair and sighed

"It's kinda hot in this I think I'll change"

"Yeah okay"

"You can just stay on the bed I'll change in the closet"

You nodded and she left.

A few minutes went by while you waited, You stared at the wall, They were a light shade of pink with white curtains over the window. She didn't have any pictures of anyone up on the wall just some on her dresser, Her walls had paintings of flowers and nature on them. You didn't even see her come out until you felt her fingertips brush your cheek.

"Delia" you gasped at the sight of her

She wasn't wearing anything except a light pink bra with matching panties. A smile painted her red lips, She pushed you back on the bed and then climbed over the top of you. Her lips met yours in a heated wave, You gripped her shoulders and she moved them to pull her bra down, She placed your hand over her bare breast, You couldn't help but run a finger over the pink bud of her nipple.

"Delia stop"

She didn't. She unbuttoned your blouse and ran her fingers hungrily over your bra,

"Stop it, Cordelia"

This time she did.

"What's wrong?"

You looked at her and sighed

"You're beautiful and you mean so much to me but Delia I just. I'm not into girls"

Her face went white and tears started to fall down her cheeks. A simple "oh" slipped out from her lips and she pulled her bra back up getting off the bed,

"I'm so sorry" you apologized

She didn't respond she just shook her head, Her blonde waves bouncing.

"Delia please don't be mad"

She started pulling on a long white nightgown over her bra and panties. You started buttoning up your blouse and you could hear her whimpers while she cried. Her back was to you.

You reached out for her but she jerked away.

"Get out"

Plain and simple, No anger to it just a simple cry of sadness.

"I'm so sorry," you said.

"Get out" she screamed.

Tears started to roll down your face and you twisted the doorknob making your way out.

God, you wished it could have been different.