𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑠 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑠 - 𝑀𝑖𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑒𝑙 𝐿𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑑𝑜𝑛

Word count: 710

Gif credits: militantis

He was asleep, You could tell by his breathing

He was asleep, You could tell by his breathing. He wasn't pretending like he did some mornings, The sun shone through your bedroom curtains and you sighed. You knew how much your mother had disapproved of him and you hadn't noticed until now he right she had been to think so. You slowly pulled your body away from his and walked to your dresser to brush your hair. You put the brush back down and looked at him, His blonde curls had fallen over his angelic face "How could anyone be so beautiful?" You'd thought.

His white boxers hung loosely on his hips. His lips slightly parted and you could hear his faint snores. You'd loved him. He had meant the world to you
But he had ruined that. It was all over now, you would let him sleep but you knew there would be an end to the peace when he woke up.

It didn't take much longer for Michael to wake up, Just after you'd finished putting your clothes on Michael started blinking himself awake. He sat up and smiled at you.

"Hey baby"

You didn't say it back just stared at him with a serious face.

"Michael I can't do this, It's her or me"

He stared at you shocked

"But Y/n I love you"

"Yeah and apparently you love her too and Michael I can't do that. I can't be your second best. It's been great really it has, But it's over"

"Y/n no"

"Please just get your stuff and get out"

"Baby please you know it's not like this I'll leave her"

"And you'll always regret it if you do Michael no just....don't make this any harder than it has to be. I don't want to be with you anymore"

You'd started to cry but you couldn't do this anymore he was in love with Madison. Even if he did love you a little it wasn't as much as he loved her.

"Y/n I don't understand-"

"Yeah and you know what I don't understand? How I've been the one who's taken care of you from the beginning. The one who convinced my mother to let you stay at this school and you just throw me away like it doesn't even matter"'

He'd walked over to you now and started to cry.

"I'd never"

"You threw me away the second you looked at her I don't even remember the last time you loved me Michael. Why couldn't you just tell me?"

"You know what it's fine because one day you'll wake up alone after Madison's broke your heart and you'll miss how much I loved you" you said.

He cupped your face and smiled sadly, Trying to fight back the tears that had already fallen. He fell to his knees and put his head in your stomach.

Oh how you wanted to lift him up and but him back in the bed to just whisper that everything would be alright and you'd figure it out tomorrow morning. But it couldn't be like that.

You ran a hand through his hair and started sobbing.

"Get off me Michael"

You could feel his tears soaking your sweater

"Please don't make me go"

His words were muffled but you could still make them out.

"You've gotta"

You gently pushed him off and when he fought you back clinging on tighter you shoved him

"Get off me Michael!"

He fell to the ground and his face scrunched up in sadness, He sat there for a second not to long with his arms wrapped around his body before he got up shoving past you out the door. You flinched when he slammed it hard enough to knock a picture off the wall. You walked over to it tears blinding your vision. The tears fell on top of the shattered frame, A picture of you and Michael smiling into the camera, He had made you a flower crown and placed it on your head, You could see his arm resting on your shoulder

You dropped it on your dresser and wiped your eyes, It was pointless you'd just continue to cry, It didn't even feel like Michael had left, You could still feel his presence creeping over you.