Character Profile - Garin

Name: Garin (meaning Guardian)

Gender: Male

Age: 21

Birthday: October 1

Blood Type: B

Sexuality: Asexual

Likes: Comforting others, attention, French Fries, and kid shows

Dislikes: When group is in trouble... (Yeah, that's it :/ )

Height: 10 ft (305 cm)

Weight: 1500 lb (680 kg)

Eyes: Left side is completely black and both of the other side are completely white.

Hair Color: ?

Skin Color: ?

Wardrobe: Handmade collar with Dexter bell on it.

Power Type: Elemental Control

Notes: Garin is a 10 foot Kindra. He has the structure of a hare but with a few differences. He has fangs, nub horns, and a wolf tail instead of a regular small fluffy tail. He was born as a vampire but was taken to be experimented on to finally make him a Kindra. They didn't expect him to be so big so they left him isolated from everyone. (The gang finally found him and took good care of him.) He's now the guardian of the group and only comes to battle if he wishes to.

He also communicates by Ka'lil since he can understand any creature "language".

His power's was to be able to control elements if he were to drink blood (kind of like Sunny). He can now use it freely and only uses it to protect the group. (He doesn't attack, he only protects. For example, If someone were to through a bomb, he can quickly either make a wall of fire or ice [cuz of water] to protect a member.)