Map info?

^these r just notes for myself but I'm publishing this just so maybe u guys have a general idea of the area and a bit of its past. I may change things later on. Remember, this whole book it's kind of like a sketch or a draft for actual stuff I may be doing and I'm changing stuff most of the time so try reading it again once in a while cuz there is a big chance I might have changed something.^

The people live in a foggy city. It was abandoned by the government so there isn't much protection. They city is also quite small (I call it a city because it's mostly huge buildings of apartments, stores, and abandoned company buildings, there are also some areas that are completely ghosted. There is only people in a small are now.). It used to be huge and highly populated(is that how you say it, I'm not smart sorry hh). After laboratories from the government were transported to this city, they started kidnapping kids that were not "normal" (aka have powers or are like vampires. They only existed in this town/city).

They started to randomly appear on kids ,and parents were killed if their kids had them and stuff. (This like a whole fucking um spoiler)
They also did this because some of the parents actually had the same powers and they dont want them to have more kids. Not every kid had powers or fangs so not every kid was affected by this.

It's really weird but hhh

Anyway, yeah.

Just a quick explanation of this place oof

They dont pay for rent or anything because there aren't landlords or anything. Other cities nearby help them trade and stuff so they still sell stuff and work for money. They dont rlly get a lot of money but its eno ig h to feed one person (it it's a big family, you have to start working once ur 5. Its different small stages so it's not like hardcore work). Among the other cities is one that is governed by a king and he's really helpful to this small town (he isnt the one who sent the scientists. The town used to be controlled by their own government and the leader was taking advantage of his people. He dissapeared with the scientists and stuff but nobody knows how except for the anonymous powers so yeah)

________________________________

I'm still trying to figure out kind of like a map of the places. I have trouble with naming places so I need a bit of help, if u can, please comment. Or if u have any ideas for the story, maybe I can add them. Advices help too.

This was also just a quick note for me so sorry for my grammar. I usually dont care about it when it's for myself because I'll understand anyway ._."