Chapter 1: january 4th, 2006

⚠️verbal abuse⚠️

authors note: HELLO! Welcome to my new story. each chapter is a new year this story starts off with her when she was five and I might end it when shes fifteen and make a part two of her actual life not her diary. BUT ONLY IF YOU GUYS WANT IT. I'm excited to write this, but it will take time to write considering I'm in school right now. when my school is over chapters should come out more regularly. now read and let me know how you felt about it!

January 4th, 2006

hi diary. I'm vivian your new owner! I'm 5 years old I live in california. I'm smart compared to the other kids my age. my mom, alana, and my stepdad, bill,  think I have a bright future, but I'm not to sure about that! I love my mom soooooo much, but bill not so much. bill is kind of mean a lot. he calls me ugly and some other words I'm not allowed to say. but I dont tell mommy because shes happy with him. and he always says sorry after, so why ruin a perfectly happy realtionship? plus he said things would get worse if I told mommy. he said he wouldn't joke around if I told.
-vivian!

authors note: whatd you think? I'll try and write part two tonight, just let me know if you liked this. constructive criticism, anything you particularly liked that you want to see more of?

have a great day/night! 💓💫