Chapter 7

I wanted to make Sean breakfast this morning. So I wrote a note "Sean,I am at the store and I didn't want to wake you up. Text or call me if you need me. ~<3.'' I put that on the living room table and went to my room to change. I put my glasses on and grabbed my wallet. I then walked out and took my car. I drove and turned the radio on. I kind of felt bad that I left him there but he was sleeping and I don't like waking people up. I finally got there and went in. I went through the aisles and got a couple of things, coffee,avocado, eggs,orange juice,fruits,and cereals. I paid for the items and started to leave until I saw someone. I saw him...that monster. He looked horrid and I didn't want to make eye contact. He just walked into the store so I quickly got out. But after he came in,so did another girl. She wasn't very pretty and when I walked out,I could just smell the alcohol on them. I rushed to my car and put everything in. I drove home. When I was about 5 minutes away from home,Sean texted me. "Hey Marky Mark, it's ok that you didn't wake me up. I can't wait to see what you will make me!" I stopped at a red light and replied "It will be amazing,I promise you. I will be home in 5 seconds." I put my phone down and finally pulled into my driveway. I took all the bags and unlocked the door. I opened the door to see Sean drinking water and relaxing on the couch. He looked like he was ready for the day with a new outfit. He had a light blue shirt that I bought him, jeans,and one of my hoodies. "Hey Mark, do you nee-." He started getting up but I protested. "Sean,relax. You have done a lot for me lately and I want to do something nice for you. Also don't worry about the dishes." He sat back down,he looked a little bit upset. "But Mark,you let me live here and I need to help." Sean was insisting too much. "Babe, don't worry about anything. It's my house,my rules." I saw him pout a bit. "You don't have to be any better than you are right now." I saw him cheer up a bit while I put stuff away and got ready to cook.

Sean's POV

Mark was being too nice to me. I feel like I am not doing enough. But like he said, I am a good....boyfriend? I didn't know what our relationship was but I didn't want to focus on that right now. I just watched tv,which got boring after 5 minutes. So,I got up and just sat at the kitchen table,watching Mark making food. I just stared at him for a while. Getting lost in thought. I also realized that I never really had a job...I need just a simple one. I was thinking that I could work somewhere for air and ocean export because my mom does that and she gets a lot of money. I went over and asked Mark"Hey Mark?" He hummed as a response. "Can I go on your computer?" "Uh,yeah sure. My password is on a post-it note behind my computer." "Thank you Marky Mark." I pecked him on the cheek and walked into his room. I went online and went to look for a job like that.

Time Skip

I found many different places and applied to about 5,I have 3 backups just in case. I got done and once I got out of the room,I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist. "Breakfast is ready." Mark put his head on my shoulder and I turned to kiss him. "I can't wait." I started to walk but Mark stopped me by slightly tugging my arm. "It's a surprise." I tilted my head in confusion. "Here." Mark had a small bandana and he tied it onto my head,so I couldn't see. I walked with my arms out for balance but Mark held my hands. I walked and I bet I looked like a toddler. He led me to the table and he untied the blindfold. It was a pretty big breakfast. "Woah,this is a lot Mark." I heard him hum in response. "It's all for you babe. You have been so good to me lately and I wanted to thank you." He pecked me on the cheek and sat across from me. He made me avocado toast,had some fruit,ice coffee,a small bowl of cereal,and a sunny side up of eggs on toast. I was pretty hungry.