Bang

There were already a few team mates waiting for them as they arrived at the volleyballplace. "KUROO ! KENMA! We've been waiting for you, hurry up" they screamed. Kuro started running towards his team while Kenma continued his slow walk, it's not like he was in a hurry. After they played a while - Kenma has already stopped counting the points - they decided to stop for a little break. Kuro was still throwing around some volleyballs with another team member. For some reason Kenma couldn't stop looking at Kuro. He just realized how tall he ist ... and how strong he looks. His moves are looking like those of a cat. While gazing at his best friend with an open mound, Kenma didn't realize how the volleyball slipped out of Kuros hand. Still gazing at Kuro he also didn't heared how Kuro shouted "KENMA WATCH OUT ! GET DOW-" *BANG*. The ball hit him on the head. Pretty. Hard. It hurted as hell. "FUCK ! KENMA !" Kuro screamed while running towards his friend. "Are you okay ?!" he then asked concerned. "Ugh .... I-I'm okay .." Kenma sayed quietly, trying to ignore that the whole attention was on him. "I .. uhm I was planning on going home so or so, just continue your training kay .." he then said while grabbing his bag and walking away. "YO KENMA, WAIT FOR ME!" Kuro shoutet and a few seconds later he was next to Kenma. "Do you really think I'll let you walk home alone like this ? Stupid brat, you know that you need me" he said while grinning at his best friend. Kenma just looked away and they continued their way home.