Chapter 8

Both men were only dressed in their upper robes, having quickly covered themselves enough to hurry from the hot springs back to the royal wing. They moved quickly, doing their best not to be seen. They hungrily kissed one another, tongues fighting for dominance, their hands tangled in each other's hair after removing each other's robes. All the while moving towards the king-sized bed, in the center of the room.

Inuyasha slowly guided Sesshomaru onto the bed before climbing on top of him. Brushing aside the hair from his Omega's face, he looked at the stunning man beneath him. His heart racing, still not fully believing this wasn't a dream he would wake up from at any moment.

"You're beautiful like this," Inuyasha hummed. He moved his hand down Sesshomaru's neck to his chest, lightly gliding his thumb over his lover's nipple.

Sesshomaru's cheeks began to flush again as he tried to cover his embarrassment. "You don't need to fawn over me like I'm a woman," he said with faint opposition.

"No woman could be this sexy," Inuyasha encouraged, as he leaned over him. He began circling his tongue around Sesshomaru's nipple before taking it into his mouth, rubbing the other between his fingers. Sesshomaru's back arched off the bed, surprised at how good it felt to be touched like this. A high-pitched whimper escaped him at the sensation.

"So responsive...You must really like it when I touch you here," Inuyasha teased as he switched to suck Sesshomaru's other nipple, earning the same sweet sound. Sesshomaru's weeping cock was dripping precome as it rubbed against the other man's abdomen. Inuyasha continued down the other's stomach, alternating between lapping and biting at the warm flesh, until he reached his hip bone, nipping at it playfully. Sesshomaru's hips instinctively lifted off the bed, desperate for friction.

Inuyasha growled softly, pinning his Omega's hips against the mattress, "You're so greedy, Meito. I'll give you what you need in due time." He mouthed lightly everywhere but where Sesshomaru wanted, his cock painfully hard. At the peak of his frustration, Inuyasha took the head of his cock into his mouth, sliding his tongue along the slit.

"Fuck!" Sesshomaru exclaimed as he reached down and grabbed fistfuls of his lover's hair. Nothing had ever felt so good. He thought he would pass out as Inuyasha swirled his tongue around the head in a counterclockwise motion. He couldn't help but buck his hips up when Inuyasha took his full length deep into his throat while simultaneously burying three fingers deep in his ass.

"Inuyasha!" Sesshomaru cried out, feeling like he was about to come from the pleasure of being touched in both places at once. Inuyasha suddenly pulled off his cock, gripping the base to keep him from coming too soon, but still curling his fingers deep inside Sesshomaru.

Hearing his Omega call out his name in desperation brought something carnal out of Inuyasha. His eyes were filled with lust as he knelt over his lover. He pulled Sesshomaru to the edge of the bed, flipping him over so he faced away from him, on his hands and knees. Inuyasha was standing behind him, kneading at the ass presented to him. Unlike Inuyasha, Sesshomaru's had no markings on his lower abdomen or upper arms. Instead, he had three diagonal markings that started at the edges of his rib cage and wrapped around his obliques, ending at the edge of his back. In addition, he had two diagonal markings that started at the mid point of the front of his thighs and wrapped upwards, just shy of the center of his backside. Inuyasha admired how they accentuated his ass making it look fuller, as he massaged him. He bent down to trace the markings on his ass with his tongue, causing Sesshomaru to shiver and whimper at his touch.

Inuyasha's cock was dripping with precome. He gave it a few long strokes to lubricate the length of his cock. He slid the shaft of his cock against the man's entrance, further lubricating it with Sesshomaru's own slick that was leaking from his hungry hole. Inuyasha leaned over, resting his chest on the other's back, so that his mouth was right next to his ear.