여덟

'cause all it does is just remind me that my baby is so far away.

꒰ eric. ꒱

it has been four days since our date & nami was quiet. we didn't talk or interact with each other.

she looked sad so i decided to give her some space.

what happened?

it was dismissal & i really wanted to talk to nami.

i packed my stuff inside my bag & went over to nami's desk.

"hey nami─"

she just walked pass me.

is she mad at me? what did i do??

i followed her steps, but maintaining our distance so she won't notice i'm following her.

she then went inside a café.

i still followed & sat at a table near the entrance. she entered the employees' area and then came out in a uniform just like the other employees were wearing.

she works here?

an employee came up to me & asked my order. i said my order and she left.

i tried to keep a low profile while stealing glances from nami, who's working by the counter.

she was smiling, but i knew it wasn't sincere.

is she okay?

my order finally came.

i drank my oreo frappucino while pretending to be busy on my phone.

at last, i heard someone say, "nami, your shift is done. you may go home and rest."

i waited for nami to leave the café first. she was wearing our uniform again as she left.

i still followed her & she sat by the bus stop. i just leaned on the tree nearby, acting cool.

just then, a bus arrived & she hopped on and so did i.

i sat at the very end so she won't see me.

we arrived at the first stop & she hopped off, and i followed.

i may look like a stalker right now, but.. yeah. i'm a stalker.

she entered a hospital.

i was confused but i also entered. i still followed her steps & she stopped infront of a room. she knocked on the door first before entering.

i just sat at the seats outside the room and decided to wait. i really wanted to talk to her. my mind is so full of questions.

"eric?" i looked up to see hwall. "what're you doing here?"

what should i say..??

"u-uh.."

suddenly, the room where nami entered earlier opened.