열일곱

it's way too much. ❞

꒰ nami. ꒱

wedding day.

its finally d-day.

i wore a hoodie and a mask to cover up my face.

eric sent me the address of where the wedding will be held and where should i enter.

°

SUNOOOH
•online

SUNOOOH
bicht wuts taking u so damn long

OHNANAMI
hold up old bastard im still on my way

SUNOOOH
yeah u said that an HOUR ago.

OHNANAMI
shut up it was only 5 minutes ago

SUNOOOH
HURRY UUUP

OHNANAMI
tHEN STOP LOOKING AT UR PHONE IM ALREADY INFRONT OF U

SUNOOOH
oh

°

"where have you been??" sunwoo asked as he looked up his phone. i rolled my eyes.

"let's just enter."

he then nodded and led me inside from the back entrance of the venue of the wedding.

"we should sit by the corner where no one will really notice us." he whispered as we entered a ball-like room.

this reminds me of the party at where our deal was first held.

"at the far back?" i asked & he nodded.

we sat at the back and just in time, the wedding program (or whatever u call it) started.

the large doors opened & the relatives started coming in. after the relatives, the bridesmaids & groomsmen followed up.

eric then came up. shit he's beautiful. he looks so damn expensive than my life lol.

the flower girls then came in next & threw some flower petals on the floor as they walked in the aisle.

finally, the bride came in.

(sorry if i got the order wrong. it's been so long since i attended a wedding.)

ew why does she looks so pale?

"is she a ghost bride or something?" i said under my breath. sunwoo then heard it and snorted.

eric's face scrunched up as he saw his "bride".

i wish i am the one walking in the aisle.

"what will eric do..?" i softly asked sunwoo. he shrugged. "just wait and see.."

siwon arrived beside eric and flashed a clear fakeass smile. i swear, i'm about to puke.

the priest turned to siwon.

"do you take son youngjae as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" the priest asked.

"i do." she answered.

the priest then turned to eric.

"do you take han siwon as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

i suddenly trembled. why am i nervous of his answer?

he hesitated for a moment.

he didn't answer, but his lips were parted. siwon was giving him a glare.

"i.." his voice cracked.

he then turned away from the priest & siwon and looked at the people around. (i mean the relatives and such-)

his eyes then met mine.

"i don't."

the people gasped & his parents stood up from their seats.

"eric!" his parents angrily charged towards him but he pushed them aside and ran towards my direction.

sunwoo stood up, grabbing my arm, earning me to stand up with him.

i was confused but then eric suddenly appeared infront of me.

did he just teleport?!

he then hugged me. "let's run far away from here." he whispered in my ear & intertwined our hands.

he turned at sunwoo. "thank you very much, sunwoo."

sunwoo smiled and nodded. "no problem."

eric then started running, dragging me with him because of our intertwined hands.

we went out the venue.

"eric, where the fuck are we going?!" i yelled.

"go in." he opened a door of a random car that is parked outside, kind of far from the venue.

"whose car is this?!"

"mine." he winked and pushed me in, placing his hand over my head so my head won't hit the roof of the car.

he immediately shut the door and went in the driver's seat.

"you know how to drive?!" i looked at him, wide-eyed.

he then chuckled at my reaction. "i took lessons."

"do you have a driver's license?!"

i panicked as he started the car.

he bit his lower lip & sped up the car. "trust me."

"YOU DON'T HAVE ONE?!"

°