₣ł₣₮Ɏ

Now playing

Now playing..

"Thnks fr the Mmrs"
-Fall Out Boy
////
"One night and one more time, thanks for the memories"
•-•

I felt pain before I could even open my eyes. My back was sore, like I was just unconscious on a hard, cold floor.

When I opened my eyes, I realized I had been unconscious on a hard, cold floor.

Specifically, a checkered pattern floor.

I seemed to be in some type of office.

There was a desk along with a black leather chair in front of it.

Everything came back to me at once.

Motherfucker!

I wanted to strangle him the next time I saw him. I stood up and looked around.

Is this.. an old location? Why the hell am I here out of all places?

How the hell was there still power? Did he turn on a backup generator?

My back ached horribly, and my neck did as well.
All my clothes seemed to be as they were before. I checked my pockets for any of my stuff.

Keys? Gone.

Wallet? Gone.

My blood boiled. "Goddammit!" I muttered to myself. I looked around the office for anything. There was a phone sitting on the desk. I ran over to it

I picked it up but soon realized the cord was cut.

I sighed in irritation and almost slammed the phone back down. I saw a monitor screen.
I picked it up and noticed that it was cameras after I turned it on.

The side of the screen was slightly cracked but I could still see quite well.

I flipped through a few cameras before I noticed a figure moving around more towards the stage area.

More specifically, Julian's figure.

He turned around and must've noticed the camera moving, or the red light that signaled that someone was watching.

He grinned and waved before making his way towards the office.

Beads of sweat started dripping across my forehead. I threw the tablet down and slammed my fist on both buttons I assumed would close the doors.

They did as commanded and shut along with a loud thud on either side.

I looked back at the monitor screen that was on the desk.

It was draining my power.

Severely.

I started panicking and looked for something to use as a weapon.