Chapter 1: 15 years ago

Praimfaya-15 years ago

"Bellamy we have to close the door! We have to go!" Raven shouted at him.
"Just wait another minute!" Bellamy shouted back. There was pure chaos at that moment!
Bellamy kept looking at the door, praying for Clarke to show up... But she didn't!
"Bellamy we have to go!" Raven insisted. That's when Bellamy pulled the door of the missile closed and sat down on his seat. Raven launched the missle immediately!
"I'm so sorry Bellamy!" Raven told him, she herself trying to keep her tears from falling.

In the Meanwhile

"Oh come on!" Clarke shouted. The damn thing couldn't send the signal. She was on top of an antenna, with the death wave of Praimfaya just miles away from her. Her skin was burning and she was the only hope her friends had to survive. She had to do it!
That's when, she heard a loud noice and saw Becca's missle launching. It was like she gained strength that her friends were safe! She pulled the antenna and looked at the screen... She did it!

She quickly climbed down from the antenna tower and started running. She run like hell back to Becca's lab. She could feel her skin was on fire!

She got into Becca's lab and took out her helmet. She spit some blood and then she grabbed a bottle of water, spilling it all over her body to make the burning go away. She then sat on the floor.

What the hell was she going to do? How would she survive on her own? She needed her mum, her friends, her people... She needed Bellamy!