Chapter 2: It's time to go Home

15 years after Praimfaya

Bellamy, Raven, Murphy, Emori, Echo, Monty and Harper have been living on the Ring for 15 years. In those 15 years, some things had changed. Bellamy forgave Echo after the first 5 years and they began dating in the 10th year. Murphy and Emori broke up in the 6th year, got back in the 9th year, broke up again in the 11th year and stayed that way, except from a few times when they got a little more intimate. Emori justified their break up, saying that Murphy was just too immature and cared for no one but himself. Monty and Harper were like it was their honeymoon! Nobody understood how they still were so much in love. Raven was focused on finding a solution to get back to the ground but she had come up with nothing that could actually work.

Bellamy was happy with Echo, although, not a day went by without thinking of Clarke. He missed her! All of them did, but Bellamy missed her the most. He needed her! He couldn't believe she was dead! He couldn't believe he left her behind! She was the Head and he was the Heart! She was his Queen and he was her King! They were together from the beginning. They should be together on the ring too!

This morning, just like every other morning, he went to the big earth window and stared at the only green spot on the entire planet, thinking about Clarke, talking to her... He told her about his days on the Ring, about what progress Raven had made, about Monty's algae. He thought of her. He saw her face in that tiny spot of green. He would do anything just to see her one more time, to talk to her... Deep down he wished that she was alive! That she managed to survive Praimfaya and that after they left, she got in the bunker with the others.

The bunker! He thought of his sister too! How much she would have grown up... They had probably already opened the bunker and lived happily on the ground, on that green spot Monty had named Eden. Oh how much he wanted to go down on the ground again. 15 years on a Ring in space is a long time. There weren't many things to do there. He would spend time with Echo, help Raven with the 'Going Home' project, train with Echo and Murphy, eat the algae Monty grew that tasted like vomit... and that was pretty much it!

"Guys!" Raven yelled from the control room "Get your asses over here!"

After a minute everyone arrived at the control room.

"Where the hell is Murphy?" she asked.

"Probably hiding somewhere in the dark like the cockroach that he is!" Emori spat.

"I'm here!" Murphy entered the room "Now what the hell do you want?"

"To go home!" Raven responded with a smirk.

"Yeah, we all want that but you and Emori haven't done such a great job at getting our asses back on the ground, now have you?" he challenged Raven.

"Actually... we've done an awesome job! Who's ready to go home?" she smiled.

"Wait... Seriously? You found a way home?" Bellamy asked her surprised.

"Damn right I have!" she bragged.

"How?" Emori asked her.

"Remember when you found that hole in the wall and told me to check it out? Well, it turns out, that was a secret room!"

"A secret room?" Echo looked confused.

"In the Ark, there were some rooms that were not of any use and they sealed them to gain more oxygen. Occasionally, people found rooms like that." Bellamy explained.

"Exactly, only this room was once a launching room! In that room, they used to keep spaceships, dropships and rockets. Although now there aren't any rockets in there that actually are in a good conditions, only a few parts maybe." Raven continued.

"Still waiting for the good part..." Murphy complained.

"In that room, there were 5 barrels of Hydrazine!" she laughed excitedly.

"Hydrazine? As in the fuel that can launch Becca's missile?" Bellamy was shocked, in a good way.

"Yep!" she laughed again clapping her hands together "They were all there for more than 30 years they can still be used as fuel. That means... We are going home!"

"Holy shit!" Murphy murmured.

"Ai haiheda! (Oh my God!)" Echo gasped.

"We are going home?" happy tears started forming in the corners of Emori's eyes.

"We are going home!" Raven replied.

Everyone got into a big group hug, even Murphy! They all had tears streaming down their faces! After 15 years they could step on the ground again! They were going home!

━━━━━》AUTHOR'S NOTE《━━━━━

Hey World! New Bellarke FanFiction is here and I couldn't be more excited! First two chapters were short but once our characters return to the ground a lot is going to happen! Vote and comment for the next chapter!