Chapter 2

He then put the key in the ignition && started up the car. He stared at the rode for a minute which scared me, I shook it off && turned looking out the window. Out of nowhere I felt a rag cover my mouth which had a sweet smelling substance on it, I took a wiff && fell out.

1 Hour Later

I woke up in a bed that wasn't mine. I tried to get up but something cold && metal was holding me down. 'What am I doing here? Where am i?' All those questions rushed thru my head until they were interrupted by the door being open. "So, I see your up" The man said grinning, sitting on the bed in front of me. I scooted back against the headboard, "Who are you?" I asked nervously.

The man chuckled showing off his fiercely sharp fangs "For now call me Roc baby girl". Next thing you kno my phone started ringing again, I was about to answer until "Roc" grabbed my phone && Threw it at the wall, breaking it into pieces. "WHAT THE F*CK YO?!" I yelled furiously, I didn't really care what he did to me at that point.

He pushed me against the wall, wrapping his hand around my neck turning red. "Who Tf You Think You Talking To Huh?!" he shouted tightening his grip. I tried to loosen his grip but failed && passed out.