DISCLAIMER

Hello, and welcome to my book called Home- an Adopted by Jonathan Groff Fanfic! I am making this book as I am a very big fan of Jonathan's and don't think there are enough out there.

I do not claim to own Jonathan Groff or any other celebrities/influencers/shows or projects featured in this story.

Please know that I am not the best with realistic timelines and time frames lining up with the fictional world. But in case you are wondering, the first chapter is to take place around 2007. It then shifts to around 2015, or more specifically right before to around the time Hamilton first opened.

From then on, time is very flexible in that different projects or events that happened IRL may be set to happen earlier just to keep her age lower and have it fit with the story. Some characters may be aged up or down to make things align better.

With all this in mind, you may feel urged to click away but I promise that I will and have been working hard to make it all flow seamlessly and make these shifts as unnoticeable as possible. I've spent days outlining every part of this plot and it should all work out in the end, but

I want people to go into this knowing that this is FICTION. As in, not real. Not factual. Sometimes you have to sacrifice authenticity for the greater good. Anywho, please enjoy!!