CHAPTER ONE

Mellie pov           

Mellie jennessy white is my name I am 18 years of age, I live with my dad he is a drug addicted I know dont judge my life style my mom passed away do to stage four of cancer I wish my mom was her with me

Mellie jennessy white is my name I am 18 years of age, I live with my dad he is a drug addicted I know dont judge my life style my mom passed away do to stage four of cancer I wish my mom was her with me.I have a best friend name nomai we been besties for a long time my dad and her dad was close friends until my dad started doing drugs but hey thats my life.As my alarm went off I stepped of my bed and walk in my closed and look for an outfit to put on i picked out my white plain t-shirt with my rippped jeanes and my nike slides i got in the shower and was for fifteen mintues and stepped out of the shower wrapping my towel around me going to my mirror fixing my messy hear I really do need a job. Nomai wants me to work at a strip club with her but im not the type to shake my ass for no money.I know how to do hair and all but I dont know were to start but I gotta start somewere right as I was finshing touching up my hair Igrabbed my hand bag to go job hunting cause I need to get my money up so I can start going to school for business , walking outside of this beat down apartment heading to the bus station Iseen a group of men leaning and sitting on a car not to far from the bus station I keep walking passed them but one caught my eye he was fine he was darkskin , tall, waves and he look different from the rest. I guess I was staring to long cause he winked at me making my cheeks grow hot I took a seat at the bus station waiting on the bus I was enjoying the veiw if Atl until the bus pulled up I gave the driver the money and took a seat in the front like I always do when i get on any bus after about twenty minutes I finally arrived at the club I was going to look into for a job as a bartender I only came here cause I heared they pay  good money and I am in need of anyt type of income right now I haven't heard from my dad in some day now I just hope he's ok thats the only person I got left.I walked in the club and it was empty do to it being a thursday night it should as I walked in i be came lost I looked for someone and spotted a short thick caramel girl who looked like a stripper.

I walked in the club and it was empty do to it being a thursday night it should as I walked in i be came lost I looked for someone and spotted a short thick caramel girl who looked like a stripper

so I walked up to her " excuse me" I asked her, She turned around and look at me with a smile "Hey"she said kinda loud asf. "can you show me the manger office"I asked her and she told me to follow her she kinda cool but im not looking for no friends,As I followed her down a hallway that was dark with a little bit of light we stopped at this door that had the name "david" on it the girl in front of me knocked on the door then openend it.when I walked in she closed the door leaving me alone with the man im guessing is david, "so your mellie"He said licking his dry lips it looked nasty asf but I just responded back "yes that me" after about fourty minutes of the interview he told me i got the job and i will be getting paid up to 4 thousand dollars every week due to this being a strip club im so suprised im making that much just for being a bartender, i walked out of the club and waited on the bus it didnt take the bus long to get here i sat in the seat i always sit in and looked out the wendow until it was time for me to get off i was tierd asf and just wanted to lay down and go to sleep.when i got how my dad was their and their was the same boy who winked at me holding him at gun point i was scared asf i wanted to cry cause he's the only family i have "WERE IS MY FUCKING MONEY"the man yelled at my dad. my dad was shaking I didn't know what to do  "I don't have it " my dad said the man lifted the gun up and pointed it at my dad i had to do something so i jumped in front of the gun "stop please you can have my varginity" the man he licked his lips and told me to lead him to the room i was not ready for this to happen but i needed my dad when we got to the room he started kissing on my neck and taking my clothes off....