theoretically - minjilix

// not proofread yet | will be edited later //

Theoretically Felix knew that he was friends with the kindest and most accepting persons in the world. Theoretically he knew that Jisung was a little too and that all the members loved both sides of the barely older boy Theoretically he knew that they would accept him too and treat him right no matter in which headspace he would be.

Theoretically he knew all of this.

But practically?

He didn't want to tell his members, didn't dare to. What if they would think that one little is enough? What if they would think he can't be a good little because of his actions? What if Minho wouldn't want to be the caregiver for two littles? For both of his boyfriends? He had no reason to choose Felix, Jisung was there before him. Jisung told them about him being little before him. Jisung was Jisung. And Felix... wasn't Jisung. Felix didn't have the cute puffy cheeks, the adorable high voice but he only had his freckles and his deep voice that scares most of the people when they first hear him talking.

Felix was certain that Minho wouldn't want both of them being little. He was certain that the older dancer won't love him anymore. He would choose Jisung over Felix and it would Minsung, without the lix. Just as the fans want it. This thought hurt the boy more than anything else. He just wanted to forget about his little side, hide it and never let it out again.

After a while of thinking he decided to approach Jisung who wasn't only his boyfriend but also best friend. And he was a little so maybe he would understand it the most, maybe he wouldn't push him away, maybe he even would want to meet little Felix? But what if not? What if Jisung would think that he envies the thing he and Minho have and fake being little? What if he would think that Felix just wants attention?

Finally, after days of discussing with himself he knocks Jisungs door softly. "Hey, Lix, what's going on? Who made my baby sad?" Jisung smiles brightly and putts him inside, tugging his sleeves to pull him inside. "Nothing, it's fine." "'M not buying this, now tell me what's going on!" The slightly older boy nearly orders, making the Australian blush lightly. He slowly closes the door and sits down next to one of his boyfriends on his bed. "Promise you want laugh, think or say anything bad? And tell no one? Not even Minho hyung?" Felix starts to fiddle with his fingers cutely and blushes seemingly shy for asking the older for something like this. One of his rules is to never lie, especially not to Felix and his daddy. Because that's how it is. The little, his daddy and Felix. But, hopefully, today this will change.

"I promise. I won't tell a single soul." Felix smiles a bit, which was more than he smiled in days. Of course, not only his boyfriends but also the rest of Stray Kids noticed his odd behavior so that it makes Jisung even more glad that he finally approaches him. "Hmh let's play a game! I'll give you answers and then you have to figure out the question to it. And at the end you will probably... more likely definitely know what's going on." "Okay, fine. Go ahead Lixie."

Felix just nods, he has seen this game once in a series in which the person used the game to ask his crush to be his boyfriend. And now he will use the same way to tell his former twin about him being little. The other members stopped calling them twins as soon as the three of them started dating. ("Twins are siblings and siblings shouldn't date each other so that you can date you aren't twins anymore" – Changbin).

"Table." Jisung thinks for a bit. "Where do Minho keeps the books, we aren't allowed to touch?" "NO!" "Where are we supposed to do school work but end up playing random games most of the time?" Felix just laughs and shakes his head. "No. Think more!" the boy who studied in Malaysia just huffs. "You do know that we share a braincell? Seems like you have it in the moment." Both boys just start laughing, it almost seems like everything is normal. Almost. "Hmh what else is on the desk... my little space supplies?" Felix just nods and smiles widely. "Your brain finally worked!" The rapper throws a pillow at him, laughing. "I'm not this dumb! But what's this supposed to say?" "Well my dearest Sungie you have to find out yourself!"