New Kid on the Block

You were a new, fresh young hero, looking for work. And soon, you were able to find it pretty quickly with your agency and where you were located. Currently, you were bolting out across the city, using your speed quirk to catch up to a bunch of criminals causing some trouble. Granted, these criminals were more or less fighting it out, a turf war to be more precise. You leapt forward and rolled along the ground, using your agility to leap forward more and more, farther and farther.

Then finally, you arrived at the battlefield. You saw a villain backhand another, toppling over a bridge full of people. You cracked your neck and jumped down and took off towards the fight. As one of the giants stood up, you ran along their leg and jumped up from their torso, using your speed to coach into the opposing villain and sock them in the face. As the villain fell to the ground, you flipped through the air and landed safely. You then used your speed to run around the area and grab civilians and keep them from harm.

You quickly got all civilians away from the fray and found a position nearby to survey the area. The villain groups mostly sent their heavy hitters. And of course, you let the one you knocked down get back up. Rookie mistake. The villain took a swing at the larger, shark-like man. Before the two villains could fight again, another giant emerged and kicked the shark looking villain in the face. The third giant, a female, clearly a masked hero, spun around and backhand the other villain, grabbed their head, and slammed her knee into the chin of the villain, knocking them out cold.

You cocked an eyebrow as the woman shrunk back down to what must have been her usual size as another hero quickly join her. You shrugged and used your speed to get down to the battlefield as this new hero began to wave to the crowd, especially when the police started coming in.

(Y/N): Nice work out there. And you are?

Mt. Lady: Oh. Yes. It's always the workload.

(Y/N): Right. Your name?

Mt. Lady: Oh, right. Mt. Lady's the name. The brooding orchard over there is Kamui Woods. And you are exactly? One of the older pros judging by your costume.

(Y/N): Still rookie year. Speedstreak. Number 21st pro hero. And you're number 23 from what I've heard. Nice work.

Mt. Lady: Oh well you know. It was nothing and it looked like you were struggling here and there. You could really work on that.

(Y/N): Uh yeah. Well, let's not get too arrogant here. You had some frame work that could be improved upon.

Mt. Lady: Oh, I know. Everyone likes looking at my form.

Mt. Lady gave you a wink which caused you to have a massive blush on your face. You quickly shook it off and walked over to the police and began to load the villains into trucks. You glanced back at Mt. Lady and saw her talking with her 'partner', clearly annoying him. You rolled your eyes and looked at your phone to see any new villain movement in the past few minutes. Nothing that had been cleared by the big three themselves.

You sighed and wiped your hair back a little before yawning. You turned around and saw Mt. Lady standing behind you. Your eyes shot open as you looked at her.

(Y/N): Anything I can help you with?

Mt. Lady: I'll be coming for you.

(Y/N): Lady, from the way you talk, (smirks) it sounds like you come for everyone.

Mt. Lady: Only people at the top.

(Y/N): Of course, all that RAW power. It must be something you love to go after.

Mt. Lady: I meant their positions. I will climb up that rank tower and-

(Y/N): I knew that. But your arrogance is apparent.