The Assault

It didn't take Rongubou long at all to get a warrant to search the premises that you scouted out. You, meanwhile, were in your apartment, getting your gear on and preparing all there was to prepare for. This was going to be one of the largest missions in your entire hero life and you were more than ready for it. You sighed and cracked your back slightly and looked around your room. Again, you were aware of the dangers so this could be your last time seeing this entire room at all. You took in a deep breath and heard your phone ring.

(Y/N): Go!

Kamui Woods: Are you ready?

(Y/N): Of course. Position?

Kamui Woods: Right outside.

(Y/N): Copy that.

You cracked your neck again and bolted on outside and towards the target. You stopped yourself once you saw the wall of troopers ready to storm the place, lining up for a couple of feet from the main force. You slowly pushed through the police and got to the center of the group to meet with Kamui Woods, Mt. Lady and Rongubou. were standing there. Rongubou looked at the three heroes and nodded at them.

Rongubou: Remember, we are here to search and detain if we must. So, be prepared for anything.

Everyone nodded in agreement. Rongubou took a deep breath and walked over to the front door and knocked. The door opened only after the third knock. When the door did open, a man in a suit opened the door slightly. He looked at Rongubou and then behind him and saw the heroes and police.

Rongubou: Hello. We have a warrant for-

Gangster: Oh shit.

He slammed the door on Rongubou. The captain glanced back at the three of you before he went to open the door again. Rongubou was about to knock again until the door open and the gangster appeared with a gun aimed directly for Rongubou's face. Within seconds, the captain was shot in the face. Everyone just stood in fear and shock as Rongubou's dead body fell to the ground.

(Y/N): Captain!!!

You placed both your hands on the necks of Kamui Woods and Mt. Lady and dashed through the front door, kneeing the gangster in the face. Both heroes leapt into action. Kamui Woods latched onto some upper lights and began to grab some gangsters and throw them around. Police officers stormed into the building and began to push gangsters back and beat some down. Mt. Lady grew in size and punched and kicked some foes around.

You went along and sped through different foes, taking out different gangsters. You sped through to the back of the room and kicked another enemy in the face, knocking them into the wall and forming a small crater. You smirked and turned back to see police and heroes getting gangsters and villains back and out. You then heard a door open and you turned back and saw Shirudo standing firm. You heard another sound and glanced back and saw Devastator standing behind you.

He threw a punch which you quickly dodged. You then threw two punches in succession to the villain's face. Devastator was hit both times but he teleported again and back handed you. Shirudo formed a shield and knocked you again. The ground shook and both villains looked up to see Mt. Lady charging into battle again. She threw a kick as Shirudo formed a shield. Upon impact, the shield shattered and Shirudo was flung towards you as well.

Devastator teleport up to Mt. Lady's face and punched her across the face. She stumbled back a bit as the villain teleported again and kicked Mt. Lady in the face. She glared a little and went in to punch Devastator in the face. The punch hit the villain in the back and sent him through a wall, breaking it down. Kamui Woods used his quirk to cage up Shirudo and throw him around to knock him out quicker. You slowly sat up as Mt. Lady walked over to you and offered you a hand up.