Team Up

The following day, you were working on files and looking through public records of people who had other speed based quirks who would match the physical description of the villain you had just faced. So far, very little came up. A few men, ages 25-65 appeared but out of the 40 possible suspects, nothing appeared to be of benefit to you at all. You groaned slightly as you rolled back in your office chair as you tried to work out exactly what to do for the given scenario.

Your phone then went off again and you saw the number. Didn't recognize it, but regardless you picked it up.

(Y/N): This is the Speedstreak office. How can we help you today?

Mt. Lady: Where's your office?

(Y/N): Lady? Wait, Yu?

Mt. Lady: Don't say that! I'm at my office and-Hey! How do you know that?

(Y/N): Never mind. Why do you want to know?

Mt. Lady: Kamui asked me to help out with an investigation on three villains you two fought last night. We want a team-up.

(Y/N): (Sighs) Fine. I'll send it over to you.

Mt. Lady: Thanks now about that actual name-

You quickly hung up. You gagged on your own silva as the thoughts crashed into your brain. You unknowingly attempted to get it on with Mt. Lady. You nearly threw up in your mouth. But regardless, you sent the location to Mt. Lady and Kamui Woods and let the two inside your office so you could discuss the villains from the night prior.

Kamui Woods: So, we know their quirks. Speed, Strength, Shields.

(Y/N): I'm not certain about the speed.

Mt. Lady: Why? Weren't you several outmatched by him?

(Y/N): Well, yes, but that's not the point. I've checked public records. Nothing. Absolutely nothing that matches physical description or quirk based finds. There's only a handful of speed-based quirks throughout Japan. So, it's possible that he either changed it on public records, which only a few know that can happen, or he doesn't have a speed quirk at all.

Kamui Woods: Perhaps.

Mt. Lady: Still. It seems unlikely. Personally, I think it could be the case where you were just outmatched.

(Y/N): Ah yes. Condescending attitudes. That's what we need right now. Tell you what, lady, the next time you can go shove it up your-

Kamui Woods: Enough. She may be an annoyance but she is still a valuable asset.

(Y/N): Yeah to horny teenagers.

Mt. Lady: EXCUSE ME!

Kamui Woods: ENOUGH! (You both turn to him) We know their quirks and have a theory on one. Now then, motives. What could they be and how could they possibly operate all of this. Helicopters, powerful quirks, it almost seems like the Yakuza have risen again despite the current condition of Japan.

(Y/N): Which brings me another point. These guys are jewel thieves or at least are apart of a thieving empire.

Mt. Lady: And what gives you that idea?

You walked over to your desk and went through some papers on your desk. Mt. Lady slightly smirked as you tried to find your evidence to back up your claim. She leaned over to Kamui Woods.

Mt. Lady: (Whispering) Talk about a scatterbrain. Look at this place.

Kamui Woods: It's more organized than your "office". IE your apartment.

Mt. Lady: Hey!

You smiled as you found the photos you took of the crime scene. You took off a camera on your costume and projected it onto a wall in your office. You walked over and passed the video at the time where you had a side angle of the helicopter that saved the villains. You pointed out to an emblem on the copter's door.