Chapter Two - This doesn't get any better...

"Aquarius, what do you intend by offering me this piece of snack?"
Scorpio asked suspiciously, he seems to have issues with trusting people. When people attempt to do nice favors for him, he usually refuses and suspects that they want something from him.
"Yeah, why? You don't want it?"
"No, it's just that- Fine I'll eat it."
Scorpio finally obliged and ate the ice cream Aquarius offered to give him.
"Aquarius..." Scorpio placed the bookmark in the middle of his novel and dropped it. He looked at Aquarius in a slightly lost manner, his face was blushing, he looked hungry- but not for food, he wanted passion and love instead.
"Scorpio, is everything alright?"
"Oh ah! Nothing-"
He had finally snapped back from his passionate state, he had realized what he had done and felt embarrassed right after but was very afraid to show his emotions.

Meanwhile...

"Hah! Take that Aries! Get rekt you little prick!" Sagittarius said in a mischievous and a victorious tone whilst wearing a grin upon his face.
It seems Aries had lost a particular round in the game, which delighted Sagittarius.
Libra, however was against the idea of belittling even his enemies in such a competitive game.
"Hey come on now, this is all just fun and games, no need to exasperate ourselves." Libra said, in such a calming and endearing tone.

"Geminiiiiiii!!! Team up with us!" Leo shouted so loud in the van that Capricorn, once again lost her composure and threw what seemed to be an empty can of soda that she drank.
"Ow!! What was that for Capri?"
"What that did you think that was for you little punk!?"
Leo and Capricorn continued to quarrel for almost 30 minutes without ever stopping.
"You're driving my van so treat me nicely!" Leo exasperated
"You know, treating the car gently is one thing, treating you nicely is another."
"Ohhh that's harsh, Leo got rekt hahaha" Aries laughed.
"Hold on, Aries!!! I thought you were supposed to be my team mate?!" Leo cried out.
"Well-"
"Everyone please maintain silence, I cannot decide what events we must partake in whilst organizing this list! If you want to experience more outdoor activities of us together and have fun! Please quiet down, NOW!" Virgo surprisingly yelled.

"Pissing Capricorn off is one thing, pissing Virgo of is another." Scorpio said mysteriously.
"Talk about it." Aquarius agreed to his statement.

"Um.. Scorpio?" Muttered out by the person sitting at the front of Aquarius. Cancer's sweet, gentle and shy voice approached him.
"Hmm.. What is it?" Scorpio responded with an endearing tone as well to match her voice.
"Well.. I'm scared.. What if things get worse between Leo, Aries and Capricorn?"
"Aww, don't worry too much about it. This always happens, but for some reason they still remain to be close friends. And you also have to remember that, sometimes, the friendships develop stronger once they got comfortable with the words they speak off each other and person, and besides, wouldn't it be better to stab someone in the front rather than the back?" At this point, Scorpio ended up sounding like a father to Cancer, giving her some advice and lending her tips.

"I agree with you on this one," Pisces suddenly joined in on the conversation and looked back to check upon Scorpio and Aquarius.

Aquarius slept and kept hitting her head in the window as she sat next to it.
Scorpio didn't notice until later since he was invested on to giving Cancer some friendship advice of some sort.

Hey guys this chapter was very lazy since I'm busy still made the time to wrote it hahahahahhaha lmao.. Anyways love the person to whoever's reading this