CHAPTER 10: EX BESTFRIEND...

*no one's pov*

"Don't u want to see ur ex husband again?" "No what the heck ur crazy!" "Ik I am, but little did yk cheating isn't good..."
"Well, I was forced to marry u! Not like I wanted to nor did u, but then u fell for me! I did nothing wrong!" "Idc, u will regret cheating!!!" "Y/N!"

*Y/n pov*

I left them to have their talk, I can't believe I kidnapped my step mother!
"Y/N!" I heard my dad shout from far, I went to him. "Yes dad?" "Kill her!" I was so shocked so was my step mother, yes she did cheat but she was forced to marry dad after all idk if she did something wrong or not, UGH I'M SO CONFUSED. "Y/n hurry up!" I took my knife out, she got scared as I got closer to stab her, my body was shaking I didn't want to kill my step mom but I had to, either my step mom or dad... "D-dad, I can't kill her!" I didn't realize I stuttered I guess I rlly don't wanna kill her, my dad was shocked by my word I could tell also angry. "Why not?" He said with anger and raised an eyebrow. "She's my step mom after all, I can't kill her!" I said as I pointed as my step mom before ending my sentence, she smiled nervously It was obvious she was hoping my dad "Her ex" won't force me to kill her. "Ugh, do it or I'll do it!" I heard my dad say with anger filling him. "Dad, she is ur ex wife, idk if she did something wrong think abt it if u was forced to marry someone u will probably cheat, right?" My dad sighed I hope he agreed with me. "Ur right, I'm so sorry. But.." I cut him off "but?" "What if she tells someone abt what happened...?" "I won't I promise just let me free!!!" She sounded like she's telling the truth, but not everyone are as innocent as they seem. "If u did, I won't stop dad like I did now." I smirked as she got scared we let her go and she quickly left...
-
-
-
------------------------------
     *the next day*
-
-
-
------------------------------
I woke up, and remembered there will be a new student, my dad showed me the picture and it's my ex best friend. I got ready then went to breakfast. "Gmorning sis" "Gmorning kai oppa, what are u going here? Don't u go to school earlier than me?" "I'm going to ur school from now on." "Oh ok let's gooooo" "get in!" I got in the Ferrari then he drove when we got there all eyes were on us 1. For the Ferrari and 2. Coz of my brother idk who thought he's hot but who did has bad taste.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then out of no where nancy that bitch came to my brother. "Hey, hottie why are u with the slut?" She winked when she said hottie, I could feel me dying of grossness I pushed my brother to the back everyone gasped. "Ugh what do u want?" "How am I a slut I don't wear ur cheap ass reaviling as fuck clothes" "ugh at least they attract boys and are beautiful!" "Attract Beautiful my ass, u can see all these boys trying not to fuck themselves of how gross u look, and beautiful like hello u still wear hello kitty? Still a 2 yrs old kid? Don't talk to ppl who are older than u, kiddo!" Everyone laughed then she got mad and left. "Well well well... If it isn't y/n..." I heard a voice from my back I turned around and so my ex bff (A.K.A sunmi) "well well well... if it isn't another slut" I could see her angry expression. "At least I didn't get cheated on" I got shocked, how could she??? "Wanna play like that huh? Well then turn it on!" I smirked , she gasped then smirked back. "Sure, after school at (somewhere)"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*after school*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to the place we decided to meet in, she was there waiting. "Finally u showed up!" "Whatever, let's get this over with!" We started fighting. (A/N: I'm not good at doing fight things so just imagine it the way u want) I won she got mad then she left me. I went back home and toke a short nap.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      *time passed when u woke up*
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I woke up and called jimin, I decided to hangout with him since I don't have anything better to do. "Hey y/n." "Hiii jimin, wanna hangout?" "Sure, where tho?" "Umm how abt we go to the amusement park?" "Sure cya at 6!" "Cya" it's was 4:30, I took a quick shower and changed my clothes it was 5:20 Rn, I went there coz it's a 40 minutes ride, when I was finally there I saw jimin waiting at the entrance, I greeted him and we went inside after taking our tickets. "Where should we go first?" Jimin asked me, I loved going to the roller coaster there it's long, and very fast! "How abt we go to the roller coaster?" He looked nervous, is he scared? "Hmm, u sure?" I giggled. "Ur scared aren't u?" "Me scared impossible!" I raised an eyebrow. "I sure?" "Fine I'm scared hmph" I giggled at his cuteness. "Don't worry u will be fine!" He was still nervous I grabbed his wrist and pulled him til we reached the roller coaster. "C'mon, don't be a scaredy-cat!" "I'm not scared!" I giggled he then hopped in. The ride started, it was so fun, all I could hear was jimin's screaming tho! "Yah, stop screaming!" When the ride has finished jimin was super dizzy. "Wanna go eat now?" I asked him he nodded his head and we went to eat at a restaurant that's in the amusement park. "What would u like to order, Ma'am and Sir?" The waiter questioned, the restaurant wasn't fancy coz its in a amusement park. "I would like a chicken burger, with sprite plz!" I ordered them jimin ordered the same thing but with coke, we waited til our order was done, when our food finally came we started eating and talking abt random stuff. When we were done we payed for the food, and left. We spent more than an hour there we had so much fun. "I had so much fun, thank u!" "Im glad u had fun y/n! Want me to drop u home?" "No thanks I'll be fine!" I left, and walked home I felt someone stalking me I turned around but no one was there I kept walking but I still felt someone stalking me I turned around again. "YAH, SHOW URSELF!!!" I was shocked by who it was. "What do u want from me idiot???"