Chapter 19

You know what I did guys... It's literally very stupid. I thought I published this chapter on Christmas and you guys really have no idea how eager I was waiting for you responses... Then at last when I decided to check what's wrong... I found it was still in my drafts :-|

I know I'm so stupid and already banged my head on the bed!

Sorry for the late!!

Happy reading!

The top floor had a large corridor containing 3 rooms on either side

The top floor had a large corridor containing 3 rooms on either side. I had no time to decide which one to open so I unlocked the first one and instantly knew it was his. His scent. It filled the whole room leading my sense back to him. By some sort of magic, I was drawn to him and his things that made my heart beat a different rhythm. 

I strolled towards the huge bed in the middle covered with black bedspread and pillows. On the other side of the bed, the way led to the balcony which was closed by sliding glass doors. What would the view be from there? 

My eyes went to his closet and then to the couch beside the doorway I stood. The room was simply beautiful and clean. As my vision caught the sight of the clock on the opposite wall of the bed, I gasped. It was 8:30 PM. I have to make this fast as possible. The first thing to search is the nightstand I thought. It's the place where most of the people keep some important things. So I crouched down beside the bed and pulled the drawer of the stand. I noticed a photo frame that was titled back showing me the cardboard but not the picture.
The curious part of me urged me to look at it but I didn't want to find anything about him because this is it for us I suppose. The moment I thought about it, a sharp pain pricked my chest trying to bring the tears that were hidden deep inside. My eyebrows knitted together as I tried to focus on the present and not lose myself with that thought. Just then I noticed the silence that surrounded me was waning as I heard the breath let out harshly behind me. I instantly turned to catch a glimpse of none other than his figure shadowing my lowered form. He gnashed his teeth, his jaw ticking and his blood-red eyes glared back at me.

His demeanor gave off the rage that was clearly written all over his features. Like the scared kitten I was, I slowly straightened up to stand and shuddered under his gaze. "I didn't expect you to do such a tantrum in front of my friends... and now... you went ahead to trespass my place" his voice was laced with fury and each and every word stabbed the knife that was already drilled deep into my bleeding organ. Trespass? 

I remained puzzled while he tugged my arm with a force that I stumbled forward. "Are you one of my enemies? Tell me! What are you doing here? What did you steal?" He hissed in my face, his breath harshly brushing my cheeks.

"I-I... " tears choked my throat. And it was difficult to find my voice. His grip on me tightened that the blood supply was slowly being cut off. I felt my limb going numb but the area where he held me was hurting. "Speak!" He bellowed causing me to whimper.