Chapter 16

Important!

Important!

The story is still unedited and hence some of the chapters maybe modified in the future and the context may endure slight changes but the story line remains the same. The cover is also liable to change but the title won't. I'll bring to your notice about the changes but will not disappoint you nor me. None of the contents in my story is plagiarised even though some scenes may feel familiar but understand it may be a coincidence. This is my hard work and a passionate project of mine. So no part shall be copied. The characters in this story are a figment of my imagination and I shall try to make them clear. I hope they don't disappoint you till the end so stick with them. Updates may be wavy but I will make sure you don't forget them before you reach the end. Thank you for your patience and now go ahead!

~ Love you all

Xo!

>>> Recap <<<

>>> Recap <<<

She's at the gala where she meets Mihan and his brother. They're both surprised by each other's presence yet very pleased. But then they try to play with other's feeling and will that get them anywhere?

...

Mihan's POV

I couldn't get away from her when I actually had to dismiss myself. It was a rare chance that I got to have her alone and I was mustering enough courage to ask her for a date. My eyes remained transfixed on her intaking the stunning woman she is. The event started to get more interesting when couples started to dance on the floor to the live orchestra. When I reached to her, who thankfully was alone watching the dance floor, my inners perked to finally have her for a dance. I approached her anxiously, which I never had for any other woman. They line up for me and I do the pleasure of fulfilling their wish but today it was different. I was nervous, damn it! My brother was already with Megha who had to be his date for tonight which he absolutely hated yet he's my brother and esteemed dignitary so he has to have a date and it just happens to be her.