𝟎𝟏. 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚

THE BLONDE GLARED IN CONFUSION AT HER BEST FRIEND, "Wait a second Luciana, you're telling me that you got Peter to audition for the musical?" She said in disbelief as she watched her best friend exchange her math book with her chemistry one from her locker.

"Yes, Sophia." Luciana sighed, turning to face her best friend. "For the thousandth time, I got him to audition with me so it could keep him distracted from the whole MJ situation." She reminded her.

"Oh," Sophia said simply as the information finally sunk in, "Oh... yikes. Is he okay?"

Luciana shrugged, "For now, yeah."

"Hello, my beautiful friends."

"Hey, Ned." The girls said in unison.

"Did you hear about Peter trying out for the musical?" Ned asked in disbelief.

"It's weird right?" Sophia answered.

Luciana rolled her eyes playfully, "I'm the one who suggested he try out."

Ned shook his head, "That's a bad idea, Luce."

"Is not."

"It sort of is."

"It is a bad idea."

"What's a bad idea?"

"You trying out for the school's musical," Ned answered Peter.

Luciana scoffed, "It is not. It's just... not in Peter's element."

"Which makes it a bad idea," Ned stated.

"Would you stop," Luciana glared at Ned before looking over at Peter. "Don't listen to him. It's gonna be fun."

Peter nodded slowly, "I'm fully trusting you on this, Luna." He said as the bell rang.

"Well, good luck at auditions or tryouts I guess." Ned patted Peter on the shoulder before leaving.

"Good luck, love you guys." Sophia smiled, giving Peter and Luciana a tight group hug before catching up with Ned.

Luciana smiled at Peter, "You ready?"

Peter sighed, "Ready as I'll ever be."

------

When Peter and Luciana entered the auditorium where auditions were being held they watched as a group of students were doing dance warm-ups. Luciana smiled in awe as Peter's eyes widened in slight fear. "They look amazing," Luciana spoke softly.

Peter nodded in silence, too choked up to say anything.

Luciana turned to face Peter, "Hey, everything's gonna be okay. We can just audition for a small role or just be a part of the crew." She reassured him.

"Right, yeah." He nodded as he tried to swallow the lump in his throat. He didn't understand why he was getting nervous. Maybe because he felt intimidated by the talented people in the room and he's just in here auditioning with his best friend because he needed a distraction from his break up with MJ. "Who are you auditioning for?" He asked looking down at the excited brunette next to him.