2

-Colbs changed Sam's name to SammyBear🤤-
-SammyBear🤤 changed Colbs name to Colbae 🥵-

Colbae🥵: I'm finally coming over, I'll be there in 5.
SammyBear🤤: I'm so excited. I'm in the living room hun, I have a blanket.
Colbae🥵: I have something to tell you when I get there.
SammyBear🤤: Okay hun💕
Colbae🥵: Just pulled in.
SammyBear🤤: K hunny

Colby walks into Sam's small apartment to see Sam cuddled up with a Blanket with no shirt on. Colby goes and sits on the couch with Sam.
"Baby, I want to move in with you... In Los Angeles" Said Colby. "Baby that's a great idea" Said Sam as he cuddles up with Colby. Sam turns on the notebook and lays his head on Colbys shoulder. Sam starts to fall asleep, and Colby puts the blanket all the way on Sam. They both fall asleep.

-the next morning-

Colby wakes up and Sam is drooling on his lap. Colby giggles quietly as he grabs his phone. He starts scrolling through Instagram, and is scrolling through his DMS when he sees that Corey Scherer dmed him. He starts freaking out a bunch, but trying not to wake up Sam. He reads the DM and it says "hey! I'm moving into a huge house in Los Angeles with my girlfriend and my friend named Elton. I saw that you and your friend Sam, also does vine! Would you and Sam like to move in with us?" Colby wakes up Sam by saying "baby! Baby baby!" Sam says "yeah?" Colby tells him everything that happened. Sam said omg that would be perfect!

-authors note: ik this isn't what actually happened on like Sam and Colby meeting, where the moved together, and stuff like that but I like how I'm doing this. Thanks luv ya brother💕-