Scout x Sad!Depressed!Reader (suicide warning)

You were sitting on the edge of your bed after a long, hard battle, with a small,bloodied chip. As always, it ended with more insults and yelling. You had had enough of your life, which you now viewed as pointless and bleak. And to make matters worse, you had just been rejected by your crush, Scout, who had just asked Miss Pauling on a date . You had felt your heart shatter when he dismissed you. That was why you were sitting on your bed holding a .44 Magnum Revolver. With cold, shaking hands you loaded a single bullet into the chamber. In the other hand you held a picture of you and the guys from a happier time. As you held the gun to your head, the music from your speakers changed to something that fit the occasion. 

Bring out the guns, we love the danger

Silent tears streamed down a face devoid of emotion.

One, two, three, just pull the trigger

Thin, pale fingers hovered over the trigger.

One bullet left inside the chamber

Then, they squeezed the trigger

Let us play some Russian Roulette

A loud bang echoed throughout the halls. All the mercs sprinted towards your room, fearing the enemy spy had snuck in. Scout, who had gotten there first, saw you slumped on your bed with a clean hole through your head. On the floor right in front of you was a shattered picture of all the mercs.

The rest of the mercs started to file in and stared in horror at your corpse.

The worst part was the demented grin on your face, blood dripping from the edges.

Bring out the guns, we love the danger
One, two, three, just pull the trigger
One bullet left inside the chamber
Let us play some Russian Roulette
Roulette
Roulette
Roulette
Roulette
Roulette
Roulette

So, what do you think of my first oneshot? I know it's fucked up, but now you know the type of edgy shit I come up with.