Forgotten (Doctor Who and Tf2 crossover)

This is just a random idea that refuses to leave my brain. Forgive me if it sucks.

It had been 6 years since the 11th incarnation of the Doctor had left you, promising to come back within a week. You had found yourself in the New Mexico desert. That's when you met the mercs. Engineer had seen you on the side of the road, dehydrated and nearly dead. When you got better, the Administrator recruited you as the 10th class. Slowly, you went to missing the Doctor, to hating him, and then you finally focused on your new family at Teufort.

Then it happened.

"Good job Toots!"

"Leetle girl did good!"

"Ye were good lass."

The rest of the team was congratulating you as you all headed to the local bar to celebrate another fine victory. About an hour after you arrived, you were on your third drink. Since you were always able to hold your drink, you were only slightly drunk, so you shrugged it off when you heard a familiar sound. You shot up when the doors burst open and he burst in. "Y/n!"

Most of the guys were drunk, but were sober enough to draw their weapons and stand protectively around you."Frauline, do you know zis dummpkoff?""I know this bastard well," You snarled. The Doctor heard the implication and he paled. "H-How long has it been?""6 years. YOU WERE GONE FOR 6 FUCKING YEARS!" At this point you were yelling. Engie started to pull you away. "C'mon Y/n, let's go." "Y-Y/n, I-" You swiftly turned away, Engie's arm over your shoulder.

You got in the van with everyone else. As it drove away, you turned around, only to see the Doctor chasing after you. Sniper put his foot on the pedal, as you watched the figure behind you slowly fade away.