Chapter 18

This is the last chapter. It's a few weeks later.
Bakugo's Pov
Today I'm taking Izu on a date. I have a very special plan for the end. No it's not a marriage proposal, we're too young for that. I told Izu to get ready and that I was picking him up at 6 o'clock. It's like 5 o'clock now. I took a shower, did my hair, and did other getting ready things. I wore a white t-shirt, with a dark blue jacket, black pants, and white sneakers. It looks fine, I guess. I checked my phone to make sure the reservation for the restaurant was in order. It was. I grabbed the small box, shoved it in my pocket, and walked to the car. Once I got to Izu's house, he was already outside. He looked stunning, as always. He was wearing ripped jeans, a green and white striped shirt, and his red sneakers. He ran up to the car and jumped in.
"Hi Kacchan! You look really good." He blushed.
"Hey Izu. You look nice, too." I complimented.
He started mumbling, "Did I dress too casual? You look way less casual..."
"Don't worry. You look great." I stopped his mumbling.
The rest of the car ride was just peaceful. We talked about everything and nothing.

Once we got to the restaurant, we were seated at a table. Izu was nervous because the restaurant was nice. I told him not to worry. We got our food a little while later. We both ate and then I told him I was going to the bathroom. I was actually just preparing myself. I was nervous for the first time in a while. I went back to the table and got on one knee. Izu looked very confused.
"W-what are you doing?" He asked, full of confusion.
"This. Izuku Midoriya, we are too young to get married, but I would like to give you this promise ring. I love you so much. I love every single thing about you. Everyday I think about you. I love every second I spend with you. I haven't every felt this way towards someone. I'm not the best with feelings, but I know for a fact that I love you. Take my promise to actually propose in years to come?" I spilled my whole planned speech.

"Yes, yes, yes!! I love you so much! I feel so happy with you! This is amazing!" He cries and jumps up and down. I slipped the ring onto his finger and we both were all smiles for the rest of the night.
429 words

This is my short conclusion to this story. I'm happy with the ending! Ill update this book one more time, it'll be to tell you when I start my next book. I changed my mind and I'm writing a be more chill x bnha book. If you like musicals to look out for that. If you don't, you should totally get into them! Aside from that, I am so happy that this book turned out well. Thank you readers for the reads, votes, and comments! I'll see you guys as soon as I finish planning the next book! Bye bye, lovelies!
-Lily