[6] The Ring Speaks!

Me to me; Procrastination isn't cute sis.

=====

It was lunch, Todoroki and Deku were nowhere to be seen inside the cafeteria.

That's... Somehow suspicious...

Bakugo had finished his lunch early once again to investigate the matter.

Mina isn't inside the cafeteria either. None of his ships were. Only yuri.

(The ring tightened. That kinda hurts!)

Bakugo had explored a part of the school in a short while in record time, he hadn't seen the two idiots—

Bakugo had turned left and found a cluster-fuck of people. Just what happened here...?

The odd thing is, this is the only hallway that these students are occupying. Maybe he can see the two cute fucks?

He looked down at his hand and observed the ring. It had still glowed blue, but this time, there was a line of blue leading to...

Huh? The ring was connected to the students in the hallway!?

(His ring loosened.)

————

"... Can't... Breath...!" Izuku had breathed out while trying to get out of the packed hallway.

"Midoriya...!" He heard Shoto's voice somewhere. He felt a hand grip his wrist.

He was harshly pulled to the hand's direction, he closed his eyes to endure the people who keep bumping into him.

Then, he finally bumped into someone who is familiar to him. Shoto.

"Shoto—!" Izuku didn't have the chance to say thank you before they were pushed to a tight room.

"Ow." He heard Shoto say. His left hand was hurt, and the door was locked shut! He immediately tried to open the door, there wasn't any success.

Another attempt, still hasn't opened.

They're going to be late for sure! He doesn't want to be in this position any longer!

—————

Bakugo looked at the horde of people that was connected to his ring.

He held his hand up, the gem embedded in it. It subtly reflected the sun.

"Did you do this?" He asked the ring on his index finger.

It didn't say anything, but he knew what this ring wants to say.

(It said yes.)

He tried to touch one of the people, his hand had phased through them. Bakugo immediately took out his hand and looked at his hand and the people weirdly.

He tried to touch them again, it phased through and only touched air.

An... Illusion!?

Katsuki swiftly went through the illusion of people, and directly stood in front of the locked room both Deku and Half and Half Bastard is.

(If he just twists the knob right now, there won't be any progress.)

He'll let them out five minutes before class starts again.

...

...

'Weilder...?'

"Huh? Who—!" Katsuki frantically looked around for a bit before looking at his ring, its transparent gem reflected the sun.

'It's 6 minutes before the bell rings...' The ring says to him in his mind.

"I know, and who are you?" Katsuki asked his ring.

'My name is Makoto, a former spirit of hope and luck. Aren't you going to let them out?'

"I said 5 minutes before the bell rings!" Bakugo whispered out.

'It's almost time for class...?'

Bakugo looked at the nearby clock.

'Uh oh.' "Shit, you're right...!" Katsuki cursed out.

Bakugo opened the door and silently ran, the ring made sure that the illusion will disperse and the two didn't see them ran away.

—————

"W-woah!" "Ah!"

Both Midoriya and Todoroki fell on top of each other on the floor after the door opened.

Both of them looked around and found that the people who were previously here are now gone. (It was weird. They thought.)

Todoroki looked at the nearby clock, it's 5 minutes before class starts once again!

—————

'It's been 4.5 minutes weilder...' a little boy's meek voice sounded through Katsuki's head.

Bakugo looked at his ring indifferently. 'Don't worry, they'll be here in 3... 2... 1...'

*BAM!*

The door harshly opened, Revealing the rushed look of both Deku and Half Cold, Half Hot Bastard.

'What'd I tell you?' Bakugo responded in his head. '... You people always amaze me...' Makoto replied with a bit of excitement.

The two almost late students sat down at their respective seats.

Bakugo looked at the place where Mina sat, and he found her furiously drawing something and obviously not letting anyone see her drawing.

Their teacher shortly went inside the room and started class.

—————

Makoto was just about to go to sleep when his weilder's class had started, until he felt something.

His gem had a pink glow. He looked around, and found nothing. Those who are previously located can't make his gem glow again. Maybe outside...?

He looked at the doorway. He couldn't see anything.

Except that he found a skinny blonde man and a very tired man hanging out in the hallway far away. Who are they anyway?

May be he'll ask his weilder sooner or later.

It won't be okay if he disrupted his weilder's class session.