[7] What happens?

Will update again if I have the motivation to.

=====

'...'

"..."

Makoto's wielder wasn't having it today.

Ashido had noticed that Bakugo has a ring. (Which is Makoto.)

She noticed the ring yesterday when I glowed pink... This is... I don't know. Let's hope that she doesn't let the others know.

—————

Between the intervals of their classes, Bakugo had put his head down on his table. He doesn't know why he's so tired, he's been getting 10 hours of sleep and eating the right amount of food every time and exercises daily.

He just ate at breakfast, but why does he feel so hungry even though he just ate?

'...'

"..."

It's not lunch yet, but homeroom! The starting subject!

...

It's been 5 minutes.

...

But nothing happened.

'Is Eraserhead-Sensei here yet?' Bakugo thinks to himself.

Bakugo covered his mouth. "He's always on time... Just what happened...?" He whispers to himself.

(He wants to know what's going on.)

'Makoto?' Bakugo asks his ring. 'Did you notice anything about Eraserhead yesterday?'

'Who's Eraserhead again...?' Bakugo swore that he can see Makoto behaving like a forgetful kid.

'My teacher who is sleeping inside a yellow sleeping bag?' Bakugo felt a sense of recognition coming from his ring.

'Ah! Gloomy Caterpillar! Yes! I know him! But ah. No, he didn't t act weird yesterday.'

"Alright." Bakugo whispered. He looked around the classroom for seemingly no reason.

That's a lie, he wanted to observe Kirikami. Thought the ring.

-----

Ashido looked at the other side of the classroom to spot Bakugo looking around and sometimes fiddling his ring.

'Suspicious...' Ashido thought. 'Bakugo is engaged? Nah that couldn't be it... Bakugo didn't have his first kiss yet... Or did he?'

Ashido looked at her sketchbook in front of her, a sketch of Bakugo closing his eyes shut, clutching the sheets and biting into a pillow, and a headless guy. She will fill that head part when she finds out who it is!

'Bakugo has someone, I'm sure of it!'

Ashido held her pencil tight with unbridled determination in her eyes and began writing various possible boyfriends.

-----

Hagakure is happily sitting in her seat. Yet uncomfortable.

For some unknown reason, Bakugo, who was behind her, has this unusual aura that she can't place her finger on, it was weird too.

What's more unusual is that their teacher wasn't here either. It's kinda a bit worrying.

-----

'It seems like Gloomy didn't appear after all...'

The ring hung idly at Bakugo's finger, lightly loosening itself.

'Is your teacher sic—'

Before the ring can finish its/his sentence, a hero appeared.

In the rings' vision, he'll say the lady is very attractive, but not to the point he would fall in love.

"It's Midnight...!" Oh boy.