ch.4

when she turned her head to look at us i quickly look at the shelves, pretending that im looking at the spices infront of me.

i then peaked my head to see if she's still there but she has already walked away, i tried to look for her cautiously around the supermarket trying not to get caught but i saw her already checking out her groceries.

"ugh... my luck." i said watching her pay for her stuff then walking out, how am i supposed to approach her? am i gonna start watching her from far? no no changkyun that's not right that creepy...

after about 20 minutes kihyun was finally done woth everything & we finally checked out.

we were on the way home & he suddenly brought up the topic. "she is quite pretty tho..but what you going to try to do to get her attention?" he asked as i just shrugged, "i don't know...the company would be broke if i end up at the hospital every week just so that i can get a glance of her..." i said as i thought of more excuses to get closer to her.

"why don't you just ask for her number then??" kihyun said, "i don't know..she seems kinda like cold, you know when i was at the hospital, manager was having a fuss & said that i should be the priority because i am a 'celebrity' but she didn't give a second damn..she just told us that wheather we were celebrities or not we are just patients the moment we step into the hospital." i told him & he kinda looks abit shock..

"well damn...out of all girls you could have liked, you decide to fall for a doctor? all the best! hope fate is at your side my son." he said as he put one of his hand onto my shoulders.

a week later.

finally! i've been waiting for this day! im going to see the pretty doctor again! my back has healed quite alot thanks to the medications.

i tried to put on the best outfit instead of just putting on a hoodie & sweatpants. i also sprayed more perfume but not too much.

"wow..why are you all dress up?" shownu asked as i walked out of my room to go wear my shoes. "im going to the hospital! i have a follow up check up for my back." i said & he just looked at me confused. "wow..i've never seen anyone excited to go to the hospital & beside you're all dress up just to go the hospital? whats up with that?" minhyuk asked as he walked out of the room while sipping his tea.

"nothing hyung..i'll be going now!" i said as i quickly grab my phone & head downstairs where the manager was waiting for me so that he could drive me to the hospital.

we arrived at the hospital & we went to the front desk & showed the appointment paper that the pretty doctor gave me the other day.

'damn i didn't even get the doctor name...' i thought to myself but was quickly snapped out of my thoughts when manager smacked my arm.

"i said you'll have to wait for awhile for dr.bae to come down as she's in the operating room right now." the nurse told me as i just nodded & soon took a seat at the waiting area.

this time i wasn't in the emergency room so everything was less hectic but doctor & nurses are sure still busy.

me & manager were just talking for about 15 minutes when i suddenly saw dr.bae aka pretty doctor walking towards the front desk with her operating attire & her white gown.

(this is the 'attire' im talking about)

'pretty! pretty' i thought to myself as she just talked to the front desk nurses.

"patient kim sookjoo, keep an eye on him an inject warm saline every 2 hours" she said before walking towards my way.

"sorry for making you wait even though you had an appointment, you can follow me now."

i followed her as manager just continued sitting so he could wait for me to be out.

i was a little nervous, i don't even feel nervous when i perform infront of the crowd or see other female idols close-up but she alone makes me feel like im going to melt anytime.

soon we went into her room and i say down on the chair while she went through the computer to check on my profile. while she was not looking i took a look at her name tag to see her full name.

bae y/n.....

'pretty name for a pretty face!' i thought as i continued watching her type through the computer.

"ok, how do you feel? is your back better? did the medicine bring you any side effects like dizziness or drowsiness?" she asked me as she looked up at my face.

"nope, im feeling much better now" i told her and she nodded, she looked me in the eye for about 3 seconds before looking back to her computer.

"thanks for your compliment the other day at the supermarket."

to be continued.....

school is reopening soon & i'll have lesser time so updates would be slower, im sorry!