Chapter 20: Daddy's Little Monster

*THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT, SELF HARM AND STRONG ABUSE*

I opened my eyes just a tad and saw flashes, there was people in my room, my eyes shot open and I looked over and saw Jeremiah sitting in a chair with Cade in his arms and Jerome was standing by the babies cribs rocking Leo lightly, "finally you're up, the babies are hungry" Jerome said in a baby voice while looking at Leo "I suggested to Jerome that we wait outside for you to wake to visit the children but he said and I quote 'he's enjoying the view'" Jeremiah said looking next to me on the bed, I rolled over and saw Babs asleep and half naked on her back with her breasts perked out I rolled my eyes at Jerome's disgustingness "you're a pig" I said stepping out of bed in my underwear and a singlet "don't blame me baby, you're the one naked in bed with a girl" he said cockily, god I could kill him right now, "shut up" I said slipping on my shorts and lifted Leo from his arms, I lifted my shirt and both Jerome and Jeremiah's eyes practically popped from their sockets, ugh boys, I rolled my eyes and placed Leo on my nipple to suckle, once he was done I handed him back to Jerome and walked over to pick up Cade, bending over I saw Jerome lean over too to look up my shorts and Jeremiah was staring straight down my shirt, should I just strip off for them jesus, I sat on my bed with Cade and placed him on my nipple, suddenly I felt movement on the bed and turned to see Barbara sit up and her face went red as both boys stared at her breasts almost ready to burst out of her bra, "morning blondie" Jerome cackled out and I just rolled my eyes "don't mind them, they're just being boys" I said and she half smiled, she slipped out of bed and walked past Jerome to the bathroom and no one missed the lustful looks he was giving her as she did so in her bra and panties "Jerome please try and keep it in your pants while there's children present" Jeremiah said standing up and taking Cade as I handed him to him, Jerome rolled his eyes and started bouncing Leo in his arms "and you were complaining about hearing me all night" he snickered, if he wasn't holding my son I would have thrown my alarm clock at him "ugh, shut up Jerome" I'm not in the mood for his shit today, I walked next to him and picked up Barbara's things and tapped on the bathroom door "yeah" she called and I slid in and shut the door, Babs was standing there naked about to have a shower, I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist "morning to you too" she said smirking "sorry about them, they're busy through most of the day so they visit the boys in the mornings and around dinner time" "I get it, just next time give me a heads up so I'm not naked in front of my bosses" we both cracked a smile, I placed a quick peck on her lips that she returned and then I placed her dress and shoes on the bathroom counter, I slipped back out and saw that Jeremiah had left and Cade was sound asleep in his crib, Jerome was standing by Leo's crib just about to put him down too, he placed him down and turned to me "hey you can tell blondie that she's more than welcome to greet us like that every morning, if she wears less would be even bette-" "get out" I said pushing him out the door, he cackled and I shut the door on him, asshole, Barbara left soon after she showered to go to work and I was left alone, I put the two boys in their carriers and carried them through the house to June's room, on the way I ran into Oswald "you're looking a lot better than when I saw you last" "hey Ozzy, I was just taking the boys to see their aunty June" "well then you're heading in the wrong direction" "what do you mean?" "Jerome's called a meeting in the living room, she's there with everyone else" "oh" "I'm sure you're welcome to join" he said placing his hand on my shoulder, I thought for a minute but decided fuck it why not, what's he gonna do if he doesn't want me there? yell at me, I can deal with that, Oswald hobbled into the room me following close behind, once I entered everyone yelled a big 'SURPRISE' there was a banner up that said 'HAPPY LATE BABY SHOWER' the late had been written over the top but it was sweet, I smiled at them all, I looked over and saw Jeremiah sitting and sipping on a glass of scotch and Jerome was standing by the fire place about to pour a glass of bourbon, June ran up to me and hugged me tightly "did you do all this?" I asked smiling "with a bit of help from 'almost' everyone" she said turning to the direction of the brothers "it's amazing" "well, the babies came earlier than expected and I had already planned this, I couldn't let it go to waste, although I couldn't find a banner that said late baby shower so Jerome helped me improvise" I chuckled a bit then sat the baby carriers down the the couch, I looked down at my babies that were wide awake and thankfully not screaming, I looked and from the corner of my eye I saw a very familiar person, June noticed I saw them and she walked over to me almost protectively "June, Sky" she greeted June walked away and tended to my babies "congratulations, your babies are beautiful" she said sternly yet sincerely "thank you Tabitha" I said and she nodded her head "I don't know if you care or not but I'm sorry to be the one to tell you that Theo is dead" wait, what? "how?" I asked "he was beaten and shot but a detective called Jim Gordon and your little hobble friend penguin" she spat their names with disgust, Ozzy killed my adoptive father? "thank you for telling me Tabitha" "you may have hated him, but he still took you in when no one else would, he deserves a little bit of gratitude and respect in death, enjoy your party" and with that she strutted off, I felt tears stinging my eyes and I walked out of the room hoping no one noticed, I stepped into the dining room out of view and slid down the wall, tears falling freely now, "normally the guest of honor isn't supposed to be crying at her own party" he said calmly "this floor is filthy, why are you sitting on it?" he spoke again crouching down beside me "I just need some space" "I heard the news about your father, Jerome told me and I do give my regards" "he wasn't my father, he raised me and I hated him, he took me in and gave up his life to raise June and I, and all he got in return from me was hate, I hate him so much that I wanted to be the one to pull that fucking trigger" I said, shocking both myself and Jeremiah by my words "yes, parents are complicated, but you have a new family now and a new chance to do the things he did wrong, right" I looked up at him and he used his thumb to wipe away my tears, he let his palm hold my cheek until he pulled me close smashing our lips together, I was so intoxicated by him I just let go of reality, he sat on the ground properly and pulled me onto him, I straddled his lap and I felt him getting harder under me, he slipped his hand up my shirt and cupped my breast lightly enough that no milk came out thankfully, I ran my hands through his hair and he bit down on my lip softly causing me to moan into his mouth, he slipped his other hand into my pants and started rubbing my folds "Mm Jeremiah" I whispered in his ear and that almost sent him over the edge, I unbuckled his pants and took his member into my hand and started to pump, earning throaty groans from him, we were grinding and dry humping, using friction and hands to get some release, finally I felt an orgasm build and Jeremiah released himself onto my hand tipping me over the edge and I released myself, finally bringing me back to reality I realized what I had just done, I jump off him quickly and ran into the kitchen, pouring soap and dipping my hand into a sink full of scolding hot water I scrub my hands clean, my hands are burning in pain but I keep scrubbing, feeling disgusted with myself for letting that happen.

After ten minutes of scrubbing and scrubbing I walk back into the party area, "Sky where did you run off to, are you okay?" June asked holding Cade and Babs was next to her holding Leo "yeah, yeah I'm fine, just needed some air" "you feeling okay?" Babs asked "yeah, how are the boys?" "they're fine, getting a bit tired though" June said in a baby voice while bouncing Cade in her arms "okay, I'm gonna go get something to eat and then I'll put them to bed" they looked at me worried and I strolled off, feeling dazed and dizzy, what the hell is happening to me? I stepped over to the buffet "only 20 minutes, surely my brother lasts longer than that" Jerome said standing next to me smugly, "fuck you" I said and he cackled "looks like my brother already beat me to it, you still smell like him you know" he said whispering in my ear "get away from me" I made the mistake of putting my hand up to push him away I went to hide it again but Jerome caught it, he grabbed my wrist flicking it over to reveal the palm of my hand blistered and scraped and bleeding, his eyes widened and his grip on my wrist tightened "what the hell did you do?" he growled lowly his eyes drained color and I know that the psychotic side to Jerome has come out, the side with no mercy "get your hands off me" I said trying to pull away "answer me, Sky" his grip got tighter and I winced "don't touch me Jerome!" I said louder he growled almost animalistically "I said what the fuck did you do!?" some people noticed our little argument but most turned away knowing to not get involved, getting fed up with my lack of answers with his other hand he gripped my throat and pushed me back until I slammed into the wall and that caught everyone's attention in the room but no one said anything, knowing Jerome's the boss and they would end up dead if they intervene, "fucking answer me!" he said "go fuck yourself!" everyone gasped and others were definitely concerned for my safety, he chuckled lowly and brought his hand back, striking me across the face "still don't wanna answer?" by this time everyone had left the room, June and Barbara took the babies as soon as Jerome lost his cool, the room was empty and it was just us, I refuse to just be pushed around by him, I spat in his face "fuck, you" I said lowly, he licked his lips where my spit landed and looked like he was tasting it "hm, that was strangely pleasant" he said looking confused "do it again" he got close to my face, this is my chance, I threw my head back then forward smashing my head into his nose "ohh!" he let out a pained yell "fuck you!" he threw his head back and starting laughing maniacally while blood poured down his face "you got me" he said stalking closer "my turn" he laughed darkly, I've never seen him like this before, he suddenly blew a hard punch to my stomach and I doubled over in pain, he dragged me by my collar and threw me down onto the hard oak coffee table I cried out in pain and he climbed on top of me pinning my arms down "you wanna hurt yourself huh? why don't I do it instead?" he laughed again and pulled a switchblade, he grabbed my throat and slammed my head onto the table he put his arm over my throat pinning me down "Jerome please" I begged, he brought the blade down and cut my shirt open, he dug the blade into my chest I screamed out in pain and he started carving "Jerome pl-please" I begged again, after 30 agonizing minutes he finished, he went to flick his blade closed but I was quick and full of anger, I ripped the knife from his grasp and plunged it into his stomach, his face contorted into shock, his blood poured all over my clothes and he struggled to climb off me and collapsed onto the floor, my chest was burning and I could hardly breathe I was in so much pain, he gripped the table and stood up, he gripped the knife firmly and slid it out of his gut, I almost threw up with the amount of blood, he threw the knife to the floor and walked out of the room and left me laying there in a blubbering mess.