25

Taehyung snatches his hand away from Kai's grasp and moves away from him. "What nonsense". Taehyung says getting off the sofa. 'Tae?". Kai looks at Taehyung confused. 'Why would I marry you?". Taehyung asked. 'I don't understand". Kai said. 'You said you liked me". Kai says. 'I never said that". Taehyung said. 'I heard you". Kai says. 'I never said that I liked you".

Kai shakes his head repeatedly. 'You were talking to Jimin about it the other day". Kai said. 'That conversion wasn't about you and I don't appreciate you listening in on my friend and I". Taehyung crosses his arms. 'But we can be a perfect match!". Kai yells. 'No... We are a perfect match". Kai nods. 'Taehyung... Just give me a chance". Kai begs. 'I think you should leave".

Kai starts laughing and Taehyung got a little scared. 'Kai, please leave". Taehyung couldn't even hide the fear in his voice. 'Not until you become mines". Kai grabs Taehyung wrist. 'Let go of me!". Taehyung yells. 'Become my bride Taehyung". Kai squeezes Taehyung's wrist. 'You're hurting me!". Taehyung shouts and Kai pins Taehyung to the wall. 'Tae... NGH!". Kai drops to the ground.

'I knew I should have killed you". Jimin darkly glares at Kai. 'You...". Jimin pepper sprayed Kai in his face and looks at Taehyung. 'Are you ok?". Jimin asked. 'I-I'm ok". Taehyung answers but he was shaking up a storm. 'Sweetie". Jimin hugs his best friend. 'Damn it!". Kai yells. 'You disgust me". Jimin hissed. 'I hate you Jimin". Kai spat and got punched in his face.

 Kai spat and got punched in his face

'I don't know why I didn't kill you yet". Jungkook said and turns to Taehyung and Jimin. 'What did he do?". Jungkook asked. 'He was hurting Taehyung's wrist". Jimin answers. "Hurting my cousin?". Jungkook huffs. 'That's stupid". Jungkook said. 'I wasn....". Jungkook kicks Kai in his face. 'Shut up". Jungkook growls. 'Toss his ass". Jimin said. 'K babe!". Jungkook picks up Kai and throws him out the window.

'Jungkook!". Taehyung yells. 'This is the second floor". Jungkook says. 'He's fine". Jungkook said. 'What is all this noise?". Chanyeol walks in and Taehyung ran to his dad. 'Tae? What's wrong?". Chanyeol asked. 'I...". Taehyung just hugs his dad tighter. 'That bastard child hurt Tae". Jimin said. 'He fucking put his hands on you?". Chanyeol said. 'I-it was nothing". Taehyung said. 'Bullshit! Look at his wrist!". Jimin yells. 'My bestie's skin is tainted now".

Chanyeol breaks off the hug with Taehyung and grabs his wrist. Chanyeol saw nails marks and a bruise on Taehyung's wrist and was filled with rage. 'BETHANY!". Chanyeol screams and a maid runs in. 'Your Majesty". She bows. 'Have the archers shoot that kid". Chanyeol said. 'Daddy! No!". Taehyung yells. 'At once". Bethany runs out. 'Father don't do this". Taehyung grabs onto his dad's shirt.

'I don't care what you say Taehyung". Chanyeol said. 'People that harm my family in my Kingdom deserves death". Chanyeol said. 'Now let go of me". Chanyeol orders and Taehyung releases his dad. 'Thank you". Chanyeol says and walks out. 'Kai's gone Tae.... Unfortunately, so don't worry". Jimin says looking out the window. 'And I'm calling my mom and telling her that I'm staying here". Jungkook said. 'Thank you".

Jungkook and Jimin turn to Taehyung. 'Thank you both". Taehyung says in tears. 'Aww boo". Jimin went up to him and wipes his tears away. 'Don't cry". Jimin said. 'Smile Tae smile". Jimin smiled and that made Taehyung smile. 'Good". Jimin giggles. 'Don't worry, that bitch won't get to you again". Jungkook grins.

"I hope not".