Chapter 1

You were a taxi with jotaro, he had offered to take you to Morioh so you could finally see your biological father. (Yes yes I know he's 20, just pretend he's old or something lmao) "Psh, bet he's some loser or something." 

"Yare yare daze, gimme a break. You're so negative.." you grunted in response, yeah well so are you! Hmph. This was a completely new experience for you. Well, everything was, but that doesn't matter. You had no idea what to say or even do, you never knew, that's the damn problem. Tsk. The drive was a slow one, and the only type of satisfaction was either shutting the hell up, or shutting the hell up. What a wide variety huh. 

Time Skip Brought To YOU, by King Crimson 😎

After finally getting there, and hearing that you would be staying with your father, you groaned; in annoyance and as you stretched your back. Jotaro quickly took you to the place and almost left in an instant. Luckily, he had left your clothes. Smartass. You quickly erased your thoughts from your head, as you sighed and prepared to meet your biological father.

Knock.

Knock.

Knock.

...

No answer? Wow- oh.

"Yes? Who are you? Whoever you are I don't want the newspaper." "Y/N Kishibe. Your child."

He had the most confused face, until he realised. "Oh! Sorry for the wait, come in." As he invited you inside, it was only now you realised how big it was. "Please, have a seat. I need to speak with you." You sighed as you sat down, "What is it, dad?" 

"Look, I'm sorry. I never should have left you, it was the wrong choice, but I'm afraid I didn't have one." 

"Yeah yeah, go on. What next? Your sad life story? Look, I'm only here for the heck of it, I don't need you to go in about how sad and worried you were, when it's none of my concern. Just get outta my damn face." He looked at you in awe, as he got up, "Rohan. Rohan Kishibe." And retreated to his office. You internally sighed, "Ugh, I messed up.."

———— 

very short chapter,,,

wait nO,, you can't hurt me! These shades are Gucci 😎 haha I'm not funny

Anyways, yes it's short but it's an appropriate ending 😌 so here. have,,,, letters. 

isjsusbysbsjznsushs

Also I can't get a damn cover bc wattpads being a bumhole, sorry bout dat

hope you enjoyed my crappy excuse for writing 🤠

emojis are cool kids, I think