Who the hell is he?

Chapter 1

Damn. It's Tuesday.
Every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday my mom has work. She's a nurse but instead of being a normal 34 year old she just HAS to work at some asylum two fucking hours away. Of course, she brings me with so we can 'spend time together'. Which we don't.

Well! I'm (Name) (Last name), a 15 year old girl that spends 4 out of 7 nights a week at an asylum with Mommy. I'm average as hell, honestly. A few short fuses with dumb ass people is all. But nevermind that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking to hear that same dreadful alarm that screamed it was time for school, I started to open my (E/c) eyes. I groaned and pulled myself out of bed, heading over to my closet to pull out black skinny jeans and a white tanktop. Lazily I paced into the bathroom to take a short shower and get dressed, running a quick brush through my (H/c) hair.

I walk to school everyday with my bestfriend Isis, she's one of those "If I don't like you get out of my fucking face" sort of people. Not that I'm much different. She's pretty happy overall, though. With those nice clothes and scarves I like to tease her about.
Once at school however, the day was practically slowed. Isis and I weren't very popular, while still having plenty of friends. But none of those useless meat suits helped with the time anyway! Really, we hated school either way.

After school for the routine, my mother picked me up as usual; off to take our two hour drive to the asylum. It wasn't so bad, I usually entertain myself with the patients there. Talk to them, memorize them, the amusing little gist.
This time though it was different, when walking down the rows of hollering and sobbing patients- There was someone new. It was a boy, my age or a little older.

What I thought was odd, was he was just sitting there on the floor. Not throwing a fit like an overgrown toddler or screaming till his lungs bleed. Simply sitting against the wall and quiet, staring with a bored gaze towards the ground. His hair was black and messy as can be, eyes a pale grey to match the cement floor; pale, dirtied skin.
I glanced from him to his chart that hung idly next to the door into his little grim cell. I skimmed over the lacking information, hell- The useless fucks didn't even have his name yet. Supposedly he has quite a few issues, paranoia and all that fun stuff.
Shockingly, the guy still hasn't even looked over at me that I know of.

Grimy, even wearing his hospital whites that were baggy on him, whoever this boy was he was still kinda cute. Not that it was a big factor on my give-a-fuck list, but just saying.

I rapped my pale knuckles on the door a couple times to get his attention, I mean- I was bored as hell, maybe he'll talk.

Well, he didn't even look up. 'Stubborn prick.' I thought, and considered telling him so. But instead I only huffed, turning on my heels to find my mother. I momentarily gave a short glance back, and to my annoying surprise; he was grinning. 'That irritating fuck!' My mind shrieked, 'He was trying to bother me on purpose!' I ranted to myself.

I gritted my teeth and continued quickly down the dim hallway. That boy caught my attention, but only because he just started something now. 'Mental patient or not, I'm gonna get to him.' I snarled in my head, still off to find nurse Mommy.