𝒦𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝐹𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈

"I feel bad for him," (Name) comments with a grimace, watching Izuku struggle with a broken TV set from beside Toshinori, hands folded behind her back

"I feel bad for him," (Name) comments with a grimace, watching Izuku struggle with a broken TV set from beside Toshinori, hands folded behind her back. "This is just...sad, really."

The blond laughs loudly and Izuku whirls around at the sound, startled by the volume. The distraction causes him to drop the load on his own foot, and (Name) winces as reflexive tears enter the boy's eyes and he lets out a strangled sort of whimper one might associate with an upset puppy.

Toshinori places his hands on his hips. In his muscular form, it looks far too imposing to be directed at a fourteen-year-old kid. "You have to do better than that, young Midoriya!" he calls out and Izuku's posture straightens to rival a wooden plank's in an instant.

"Yes, All Might!" He salutes and turns back to his trash collecting duties.

(Name) snorts, too amused to genuinely feel all that bad for him. "Cute," she remarks with a grin, leaning against the railing and folding her arms over it. "You should treat him to breakfast. It'll be fun."

"Are you sure the fanboy will survive?"

They snicker at Midoriya's expense while the boy toils just under the landing they're standing on, unaware of the two adults who are busy teasing him. When he looks up at Toshinori, curious to see what his mentor is doing to pass the time, he doesn't see the ghost beside the hero. To him, Toshinori's just giggling away at his phone.

Shrugging, Izuku goes back to wrestling with a desk chair, trying to get it across the sand.

"Would you like to be introduced to him?" Toshinori asks, watching Izuku narrowly avoid tripping over the chair's wheel. "Over breakfast, I mean. He'll probably feel better having someone closer to his age there to mediate conversation since I'm old now." He says this with a grin that is completely unapologetic, rubbing the back of his neck at having to admit his own age.

She offers him a half-shrug, burrowing deeper into her oversized jacket. "You know who he is to me," she says. "I wonder if I'll be able to act normally around him in person."

Toshinori lifts a fist, nodding with a solemn expression on his face. "I have faith in you, (Name). You can do it!"

From a distance away, Izuku mistakes the latter half of the encouragement and assumes it is directed at him, letting out a tired "Yeah!" in response from behind a mound of trash, where neither (Name) nor Toshinori can catch sight of him.