Why aren't the other protagonists in Arc V? (Theory)

My first theory is about the protagonists Yugi Muto, Atem, Jaden Yuki, Yusei Fudo and Yuma Tsukumo and why they don't appear in Arc V. And I have two reasons: They all could be dead or the Arc V is set on a different timeline. I'll explain my reason but you guys might tell me that Jaden did appeared in Arc V in episode 116.

Here's what I mean:

Some people think the guy on the left looks like Bastion Misawa and the guy on the right is Jaden Yuki but it's not them

Some people think the guy on the left looks like Bastion Misawa and the guy on the right is Jaden Yuki but it's not them. They don't appear in Arc V at all and just have two people who look similar to them. Anyways I'll now explain my first reason which is that the other protagonists are dead. 

The reason why I think the protagonists from the previous 4 shows are dead is because no one mentions them in Arc V at all or that they died before Arc V started. I don't know how they might've died but they definitely are dead since no character in Arc V mentions them in the show. Even Zane Truesdale is dead in Arc V since they mention his name and how he was a legendary duelist.

 Even Zane Truesdale is dead in Arc V since they mention his name and how he was a legendary duelist

In this picture I'm not sure if you can clearly see it but it says Ryo Marufuji aka (also known as) Zane Truesdale and says that he was a legendary duelist meaning that he's dead before Arc V started. Now I'll explain my second reason which is that Arc V is set in a different timeline.

The reason why I think Arc V is set in a different timeline is because Yuya is 14 years old when the show starts and at the end he's probably like 15 or 16. Also the characters live in different dimensions when the show starts so it would make sense that it would be set in a different timeline and that the other protagonists couldn't go to the dimensions without a way of transportation to get to the dimensions or the other protagonists didn't know that they're are 4 dimensions in Arc V. 

So what do you guys think? Are the protagonists dead or is Arc V set in an alternate timeline? I think that the main reason is that the protagonists are dead and are no one mentions them. I hope you enjoyed this and please let me know in the comments below your thoughts on this. Playmaker out peace!!!!✌️✌️✌️✌️